Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Skill Alexa

nelsnamen

Question

The skill is working very bad, can not find all the acenes, if one is working i copy then   change only the name and dont find anymore, and now only find diveces from fibaro.. i have divices from neo coolcam that work, and now does not appear 

1 answer to this question

On 4/8/2019 at 5:52 PM, nelsnamen said:

The skill is working very bad, can not find all the acenes, if one is working i copy then   change only the name and dont find anymore, and now only find diveces from fibaro.. i have divices from neo coolcam that work, and now does not appear 

I think the answer comes late, saw your post is from 2019. But I had the same problem today and I found out that you can only see (and operate) block-scence AND ALSO only if the scenes operates lights (sometimes slats work also). But the scenes MAY NOT contain any starting other scene from within. Very weird. Even very disappointing that the problem isn't solved 3 years later. :(