Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Forbidden errors now

Bentnail99

So since this morning when I logged on to my HCL I have been getting Forbidden errors when making changes.  I am logged in as the super user account on the system.  I have noticed that about half or more scenes do not work anymore.  I am at software version 4.540 on the system.  So what gives?

I have noticed to activate any scene I have been rebooting the system to activate a simple scene.  One is turn off a room of lights at a predetermined time.  It is now an hour past and nothing has happened?  I went to look at the scene and noticed that there is now a check box conerning if anything is in alarm let the scene continue, so I checked it and I get the FORBIDDEN ERROR when I save it.  So......

I have since noticed that when I am on the website that my unit comes in with a name that you have established for it.  HCL-xxxxxx althought in the unit itself I have given the HC name something else.  This tells me that your online program does not update to what the device is actually set for.   Hmmmmmmmm......

Also another question concerning security, I received a email awhile back about that I need to change my password as to be better secure.  I ignored that since I am not sure that you or yoursite actually sent me that email.  Now if you did does your system lock the system down if that passwords are not updated?

I can log into the home.fibaro.com account there on line.  I am logged in as the superuser via computer interface to the static IP address of the system.  I am having issues also with user that I added this morning so that they may use the Android APP to control the system.  When testing that it fails.  So I sit in a "grey area" in how do you add that person to the system. 

@Bentnail99

Re forbidden notices. Are you sure none of your devices are in alarm condition?

There is a button in the phone app to reset if they are.

Re your scenes, when using time as a trigger in block scenes it is best to use multiple scenes.

Create a variable with two conditions and then have the time switch that variable between the two conditions

Then use the condition of that variable in your main scene. There is plenty of reading on this if you search the forum

This reading comes recommend 

Please login or register to see this link.

Re second user. 

Please login or register to see this link.

Re security password prompt yep thats normal but it makes no difference wether you change it or not, thats your choice.