Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Clear dimmer2 Kwh history via HC2?

McGreggor

Question

Hi,

Finally getting round to fitting all my Fibaro dimmers after moving house.  I've completely wiped HC2 and started from fresh, but noticed the dimmer2 modules are being added with their KwH from the old house.  I know the dimmer2 has it's own memory, which you can clear by pressing B button on the module itself, but the documentation says you can also do this from the controller, so can one do it fromo HC2 somehow?

4 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Ah yes, I forgot to mention I've been trying that already, I get no response from it, no confirmation (which I would expect) and the dimmer remains with its KwH history.  Does it work for you?

Push clear then push save, then KW showing zero in power panel.

The log on the bottom of dimmer doesn’t seem to change till next reboot and  next time the device is used its returned to 0