Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Notifications do not work

S500 CZ

Question

Does Fibaro have a problem with the notification server again?

not working since yesterday 16.5......

This morning no mail, no pushNotification and impossible to connect to my HC2. But the scenes work normally. Only one solution: reboot ... The problem is not solved ! :-(

That's what happened more than a week ago. Am I the only one in this situation ?

it's quite an old conversation but does anyone experience the same problem again?

no push notifications on my side

Edited by naboo

Hello @naboo ,

What software version do you have?

Do you use FIBARO app or new Fibaro Home Center app, iOS or Android? 

Do scenes with notifications work? Do you get an email notifications? 

With this little information I can suggest you to reinstall the app or reboot - it has helped others before. 

Hello,

Software v4.550

I use "old" iOS Fibaro app

Scenes work OK but no bush notifications. I don't use email notifications.

Cheers,

Maciek

Edited by naboo

@naboo thank you for the information, I will see what can be done about that. 

In meantime, please check whether you have selected on Mobile Devices list (Configuration TAB > Access control > Mobile devices list) mobile devices which can receive Push notifications.

You can try to uninstall the app and delete you phone from Mobile devices list.

To do that go to Configuration TAB > Access control > Mobile devices list (iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android) > select mobile device > Delete

Then install and add app again. Remember though to change the phone for your new added in your scenes. 

Hello everyone.
Since my last post here in May, I reconfigured my local network and the static IP of my HC2.

As M. Andrzejewska advises in this discussion, I have also reinstalled the IOS app (old app). Since then, everything works well including notifications to my IOS devices, except that sometimes a notification is lost ! This happens especially when there is a series of consecutive notifications(2 or 3).

Should we delay between notifications?

Does anyone have the same problem ?

I have problems with notifications again. I hope you will solve this problem once and for all because it brings many inconveniences. your products are not cheap and having these problems is clearly not safe your brand.

Hello,

Scenes with E-Mail notifications does not work fine! (Door Sensor sends E-Mail if status changes)

Either I do not receive an e-mail or a large time Offset is given. Not trustable.
This leads to a safety Issue on my side.

Is there a Fibaro issue right now? I have checked everything on my side.

Best regards
master_jo1

Software v4.560

Hi all,
I also have this problem. Notifications and emails are late and sometimes absent. I think this is due to the maintenance announced by Fibaro on October 2nd. I hope all of this will end soon, as it poses security problems as well. Would anyone else have this problem?

I have no problems with push notifications. A phone reboot maybe helps.

More or less I post it here because the topic is the right one.

from my perspective it is related to the fibaro email client. I also receive not sufficient notification mails in time on my computer ether Webmail account. Some with major delay or no mail.

problem still given

After Fibaro maintenance I no longer receive emails / push notifications from my central fibaro release 4.120 on my android. there is any integration issue? I restarted HC2 but the problem persists. What may have happened? can you help me?

thanks,

On 10/8/2019 at 11:32 AM, manuelst said:

Please login or register to see this code.

+1

Again I have problems with very slow notifications. Sometimes the notification from Fibaro works fast but other times it takes up to 15 minutes before I am receiving the message that a switch has been breached.

Fibaro I hope you will solve this problem once and for all.

Edited by severin

+1

that are the latest changes on my side as well. (I did nothing and receive same result as @severin)

i am really unhappy ☹️ 

@admins please forward this topic

since Friday without working emails and notifications, very disappointing.