Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Notifications do not work

S500 CZ

Question

Does Fibaro have a problem with the notification server again?

not working since yesterday 16.5......

bei mir das Selbe: seit Donnerstag oder Freitag keinerlei Push-Benachrichtigungen mehr erhalten.

So ist das System für micht nicht brauchbar bei den zur Zeit immer wieder auftretenden Störungen, da durchaus auch wichtige Push-Benachrichtigungen versendet werden sollen, da geht es dann nicht nur darum, das die Waschmaschine im Keller fertig ist

deepl.com:

the same with me: no push notifications received since Thursday or Friday. So the system is not usable for me with the at present again and again appearing disturbances, since quite also important Push notifications are to be dispatched, then it does not concern then only that the washing machine is finished in the cellar

Is this notification problem ever fixed yet?

I also  noticed that the notifications don't work anymore.

running software version 4.560

I tried to send push messages to all the devices in my access list. I tried to reboot my mobile devices.

No device ever received a notification.

This is an issue when you use motion detection in your house and no push message is received when motion has been detected.

I have the same problem, notifications does not work on iphone app :s

Very unhappy..

notifications doesn't work on iPhone XS (iOS 13.4) with Fibaro HC2 (4.580) 

rebooting of HC2, of iPhone and also reinstall of Home Center app doesn't solve the problem.

iPhone XS max IOS 13.4  HC2 4.570   notifications push works, mail works

Update

FYI 

I got an answer from Fibaro support that this is a known issue and Fibaro is working to fix it. No ETA though. 

• Like 1

• Inquirer
  • Today notifications doesn't work all Fibaro HC2 nr. 1,2,3 and HClite nr.1 nr.2 nr.3 nr. 4 nr. 5 , my consumers :-(

Same here, no notifications to any devices the last couple of days. 

Rebooted, latest update etc. etc. 

EDIT: I´m using Android 10 and the latest version of the "new" app and the latest version of the old app parallelly.

Edited by Spindel

For me also, notifications stopped working after upgrading iPhone Fibaro App to  2.28.0 :( 

I have restarted the HC2, but did not solve the issue...

Can you please check?

• Inquirer
  •  notifications doesn't work all Fibaro HC2 22.4.2020 all day and 23.5. All day and today problem too 

@fibaro teams ????

(restart nothink) 

Hello, the problems with push notifications have started for a few days. In my system I have about twenty connected devices that use various automations, so I found that notifications do not only come to my device ... I also have an iPad with the same username and password so connected as an administrator then there are the others users. Any other cell phone works ... my iphone XS cell phone doesn't want to know about it with the app ... can anyone suggest me how to do it? I restarted HC2, I have already uninstalled the app and installed. Thanks for the attention

Hello, the problems with push notifications have started for a few days. In my system I have about twenty connected devices that use various automations, so I found that notifications do not only come to my device ... I also have an iPad with the same username and password so connected as an administrator then there are the others users. Any other cell phone works ... my iphone XS cell phone doesn't want to know about it with the app ... can anyone suggest me how to do it? I restarted HC2, I have already uninstalled the app and installed. Thanks for the attention

Same here. I deleted both new and old fibaro app on my iPhone. After reinstall, notifications work for new Fibaro app. If I open (and close) old Fibaro app the notifications stop working. If I reopen new app, they start working again.

So the issue for me seems to be in the old Fibaro app. I still use that one as I rely on interactive push notifications and the new app doesn't support that yet.

Edited by MathijsdB

• Inquirer
  • 22.4.2020 all day and 26.4. All day  problem Notifications doesn't work all Fibaro HC2, HCL

@T.Kopopka ????

Notifications are working for me.

try to create a new scene and try notification with that scene.

I had a notification issue in the past, and re created the scene and worked after that.

• Inquirer
  • Fibaro - answer = problem is iOS vs Fibaro

I am waiting in new upgrade Fibaro

Hi All,

I see the light in the tunnel :D

I just updated Fibaro iOS app (v 2.28.1.) on my IP X and push notifications are back. Haven't received confirmation from the official Fibaro support that they did fix it but try your own and update iOS app. 

cheers

Bart