Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Every Devices not responding in Alexa

fingusio

Question

Alexa and Fibaro dont work in Poland. Every Device not responding. Anyone have similar problem?

Edited by fingusio
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, paolo said:

From Italy same problem , until yesterday the scenes worked.

same problem

Italia stesso problema, ultima ora funzionante ieri alle 19:54 poi dispositivo non risponde.

nessuno ha notizie?

a me vede solo le scene e nessun dispositivo, come l'altro ieri, è evidente che stanno armeggiando sui server....speriamo ripristinino il tutto, ho comperato gli echo solo per comandare Fibaro.

Please login or register to see this code.

Yes, it works again...

But, now NEW scenes seem to be not discovered anymore by Alexa...

Have you got the qame problem??

found the solution:

Go to LAN SETTINGS in the Config Panel and activate REMOTE SUPPORT.

and then try again to discover devices on your alexa app...

8 minutes ago, Brunanchon said:

found the solution:

Go to LAN SETTINGS in the Config Panel and activate REMOTE SUPPORT.

and then try again to discover devices on your alexa app...

Please login or register to see this code.

To be clear, the first time I activated the skill it found all the devices and all scenes.
In my opinion the bridge between the amazon servers and the fibaro skill has a sort of database that is not completely deleted when the skill is disabled.
So much so that when you disable the skill and rehabilitate, scenes are always available even without doing the new search.

I have also tried disconnecting my HC2 from the fibaro id account, and reconnecting it doing the search again with the hope that a new insertion of all the synchronization data could solve the problem, but nothing change.

Disabling the skill the previously detected devices are always visible in the alexa app, they are not reachable but there are, maybe the problem is in the amazon devices management,  amazon's customer service answered me that the skill problem should resolve the owner of the skill itself.

On 5/23/2019 at 2:06 PM, paolo said:

To be clear, the first time I activated the skill it found all the devices and all scenes.
In my opinion the bridge between the amazon servers and the fibaro skill has a sort of database that is not completely deleted when the skill is disabled.
So much so that when you disable the skill and rehabilitate, scenes are always available even without doing the new search.

I have also tried disconnecting my HC2 from the fibaro id account, and reconnecting it doing the search again with the hope that a new insertion of all the synchronization data could solve the problem, but nothing change.

Disabling the skill the previously detected devices are always visible in the alexa app, they are not reachable but there are, maybe the problem is in the amazon devices management,  amazon's customer service answered me that the skill problem should resolve the owner of the skill itself.

...and even worse: If you push "dismiss all" in alexa app to force a complete new scan for devices, all fibaro-devices are deleted und NOTHING is found by new scan.

just a wifi-plug (another brand, not fibaro) was found.

definitly, fibaro skill just does not work. for nearly a month now -and nothing happens? This is ridiculous. For me, I urgently really NEED this as a handsfree controll due to my disability...

regards

eggmich

34 minutes ago, eggmich said:

...and even worse: If you push "dismiss all" in alexa app to force a complete new scan for devices, all fibaro-devices are deleted und NOTHING is found by new scan.

just a wifi-plug (another brand, not fibaro) was found.

I confirm the above, same situation here. I hope they find a solution as soon as possible.

Same thing. Already opened two tickets, wrote to some Fibaro directors, even to their CEO and their facebook page. They seem not to support this issue.

Did anyone get to the bottom of this? 

The skill works intermittently for me. 

Working fine for weeks and then it stops  suddenly for no reason I can figure out. 

When you're looking on devices at Alexa, is everything shows connected to Fibaro?

Please login or register to see this spoiler.