Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Hello from Scotland

fauxir

Hi guys, pretty excited to join this community and start providing customers a idea of how the future looks. 

On  4th of September I will do my training with Nice UK and become an authorised Fibaro installer. 

My goal is to create an algorithm  that will help me build my automation around it. It will note done all the variable such as house members, rooms, appliances, mood, whether, time of the year and so on. In order to do this I will need a complete programming course in LUA scenes and some practice.

My question will be: What are the limits of the systems and/or sensors in order to not cause any crashes or rapid battery drain. I don't want to drive 3 hours just to reset the system or to change some batteries or to reprogram HC2 to delete the scenes that drains the battery.

Thank you for your help.

Regards, 

Michael