Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Haseman rs-10pm

eserem

Hi

Anyone have experience with the rs-10pm Haseman product (

Please login or register to see this link.

) ?

I turned on 4 led lamps in the kitchen connected on CH1 and the Com-S1 contact was pasted, so I contacted the seller and he tells me that it is an arc generated by LEDs because all the LEDs are inductive, so he advised me to buy this  snubber (

Please login or register to see this link.

I buy and installed snubber on the LED lamps and then I connected them on the CH2, now they work well.

So I decide to disconnect the LED lamps from the CH2 and install the snubber also on the 24v dc 15A (300w) transformer for LED strips and connect it to the CH2, after 2 ignitions of the transformer the contact COM and S2 is also pasted.

Does anyone know how I can protect contacts?  or is it just a manufacturing defect?  

Thank you very much for your patience.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• 5 months later...
  • Topic Author
  • Thx for all pm, I have resolve the problem with seller(store.zwavecenter.com), via e-mail support.They send me a new model rs-10pm2 with implementing zero-crossing and internal opto-isolation. Now everything work and better.

don’t esitate to by at store.zwavecenter.com they are good and quick to solve any type of problem via email.

• 1 year later...