Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Hello from Hampshire!

Martyn

Hi all,

Not long got all my components and slowly adding items as i go. 

So far have setup heating (thanks to all previous threads on this and scripts, very helpful!), just had upstairs lighting installed last week so now trying to work on the scenes to get it to work as i want it... just need to figure that bit out! Slowly getting there, just takes time! 

If anyone does read this and knows / confirms my thinking around heating...

I have Fibaro TRVs setup, will it use it's own internal temperature reading to decide when to turn the valve off? Is the only other option for 'what makes the valve open', the fibaro thermostat sensor that goes with it? Is it not possible to use the Fibaro Motion Sensor temperature to set this?

Anyone local that wants to message me, show me how they have their system working to give me ideas, happy to hear them.

Thanks, Martyn