Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

First configuration

eserem

Question

Hi

is there a guide that explains step by step how to start configuring a new fibaro system?

I am an electrician and I have wired all the house on my own following the technical specifications of the fibaro and haseman devices, everything works, but as soon as I play with home center 2, I started to find 1000 problems.

App ios does not work, remote access I can not log out, I still have confusion between fibaro id and superadmin, after 10 minutes of use some devices (all new) between fibaro and haserman tell me: communication problem, the GPS tells me I'm in  poland and the time does not update by itself even if I set the time from the internet.

Home center 2 is updated to the latest version.

I am attaching a photo of the electrical installation that should manage home center 2 (it is only 20 cm away)

thank you very much to everyone for your help and your time.

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

1 answer to this question

Hi ! I have some problems related to Fibaro and Haseman devices.

The one that messures power, voltage, etc, do not displays the data in the big numbers, just in small ones (so in phone application is now shown), as shown on figure.

Then this data is not updated. I have to change the device to poll for every 10 secs for example to have a read between 10 secs, but I am afraid to colapse the zwave network as I planned to install some of these devices. Have you solve that?

The other device, the one of 10 relays, works fine but when changeing a relay input using a physic input (for example a push button), the state of the relay is not updated in the Fibaro interface. For me is important to activate scenes when turining on and off devices. 

Have you solve that?

Thank you in advance.

Marcelo.

Please login or register to see this attachment.