Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Associate other devices with Roller Shutter 3

AndreJacomeSilva

Question

Hi all,

I've upgraded a couple of my blinds from the Roller Shutter V2 to Roller Shutter v3.

Everything worked properly (after some initial problems) and I did manage to calibrate.

My problem now relies with the association of a FGR-222 button and the Roller Shutter 3 (FGR-223).

As I've done multiple times, I created the association group 2 (assigned to the second switch connected to the FGR-222) to both blinds and additionally I set the parameter 15 to the value 1.

«Parameter No. 15 - Operation of the Dimmer and Roller Shutter Controller - enabling this option allows the user to dim lighting/shut roller by associating Dimmer/Roller Shutter Controller and holding or double press of double switch (only mono-stable switch).

1 - Dimmer/Roller Shutter Controller control is active»

Although this setup works well with the Roller Shutter V2, I cannot have it working with Roller Shutter V3.

Does V3 uses different endpoints?

1 answer to this question

• Inquirer
  • After some trial and error, with the help of the fantastic team from

Please login or register to see this link.

, I've manage to find the problem.

The problem seems to be related with creating associations between olde ZWave devices (like the FGS-222) and the new, ZWave Secure Devices (like FGR-223).

Using the new Double Switch 2, I've been able to create associations between the Fibaro switch and the roller shutter.

I hope this information may help future users :-)