Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

All-in-One Scene: How to do it Better

cag014

• Topic Author
  • Thank you... but due to Covid-19 everything is closed.

I do love goulash very much.

The best goulash I had so far was in Austria on ski vacation...

13 minutes ago, cag014 said:

Thank you... but due to Covid-19 everything is closed.

I do love goulash very much.

The best goulash I had so far was in Austria on ski vacation...

After the Covid if you want the have a vacation in Hungary, feel free to contact me.

My wife's goulas has no match.

• Topic Author
  • I will... thanks

28 minutes ago, cag014 said:

I will... thanks

Ooops. I have almost for gotten that your codes are in the AOQ. I suppose you don't want to share it this way.

• Topic Author
  • Thanks for remind me.. my bad.

No I don't want to share them...

• Topic Author
  • @Rover (and others)

Attached emulation QA for binary sensor, just fill the data in main. (ip,user,passwd,device and sampleRate)

The QA will emulate binary sensor of your HC2/HCL as standard sensor on HC3

This is not necessary for AOQ ( AOQ can work directly with HC2/HCL but if you need to test some Lua/Block scenes before migration.

This is simpler solution than jgab's  HC2@Proxy...

Please used as binarySensor (motion sensor) only.

Let me know if it helpful and any other emulation required (like switch, dimmers and etc...)

Note: sampleRate  is in milliseconds and means time between readings to update QA value

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by cag014

• Topic Author
  • @gggizmo

I hope you still married ...?

Any performance improvements on latest versions?

Thanks for your support and cooperation...

5 hours ago, cag014 said:

@gggizmo

I hope you still married ...?

Any performance improvements on latest versions?

Thanks for your support and cooperation...

Yes, but i'm still out for work. I'll back home today. I 'll do extensive tests on week end and i'll send you feedback. 

Just another hard week dedicated to build from scratch a new datacenter for a customer...

So choice was not only Aoq or wife, but Aoq or "find a new job" too.

9 hours ago, cag014 said:

@Rover (and others)

Attached emulation QA for binary sensor, just fill the data in main. (ip,user,passwd,device and sampleRate)

The QA will emulate binary sensor of your HC2/HCL as standard sensor on HC3

This is not necessary for AOQ ( AOQ can work directly with HC2/HCL but if you need to test some Lua/Block scenes before migration.

This is simpler solution than jgab's  HC2@Proxy...

Please used as binarySensor (motion sensor) only.

Let me know if it helpful and any other emulation required (like switch, dimmers and etc...)

Note: sampleRate  is in milliseconds and means time between readings to update QA value

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Hi @cag014,

I have installed the emulated binary sensor as HC2 Fibaro motion sensor and in the list of devices it looks good with the right name and the right battery notification.

Then I have tried to add it to an Alarm Zone and there the new sensor is not visible, while the same device is visible as HC2Proxy device. So I still have to use HC2Proxy for alarm development.

So what is the value of this emulated binarySensor above the good working <device>'hc2?

Hi @cag014,

Using "sceneactivation=13" (heldDown ZME-WALLC) often does not work, because it is quickly followed by Release "sceneactivation=15".

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Using "sceneactivation=15" works very well for button held down.

On the average once a day I get a notification of HC3 not online, not each day at the same time. Every time the duration is about 5 minutes. Meanwhile internet is not disturbed. ???

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, Rover said:

On the average once a day I get a notification of HC3 not online, not each day at the same time. Every time the duration is about 5 minutes. Meanwhile internet is not disturbed. ???

HC3 online is not related to the Internet, it means the connection to the fibaro server for remote access.

This is very strange because in my case I never had HC3 online, it's always false (have even reported to Fibaro support about that).

Please check in  api/settings/info  what online shows

• Topic Author
  • 3 hours ago, Rover said:

Hi @cag014,

Using "sceneactivation=13" (heldDown ZME-WALLC) often does not work, because it is quickly followed by Release "sceneactivation=15".

Indeed... have same controller... will fix that...

Thanks

46 minutes ago, cag014 said:

HC3 online is not related to the Internet, it means the connection to the fibaro server for remote access.

This is very strange because in my case I never had HC3 online, it's always false (have even reported to Fibaro support about that).

Please check in  api/settings/info  what online shows

api/settings/info is true for HC3 as well as HC2.

To have a look at the moment of HC3 online notification is very difficult. By accident I saw it happening today looking at the HC3 reporting screen.

• Topic Author
  • 8 hours ago, gggizmo said:

Yes, but i'm still out for work. I'll back home today. I 'll do extensive tests on week end and i'll send you feedback. 

Just another hard week dedicated to build from scratch a new datacenter for a customer...

So choice was not only Aoq or wife, but Aoq or "find a new job" too.

AOQ should be last on that list.

Job and wife are  the most important things in our life.

Thanks...

Edited by cag014

Hi cag!

I have got a question. How can you set up this action?

Based on location when i arrive home, after 10 sec, the gate should open, and inside my garden ther is motion sensor and when it is breached the gate should close.

For the reason not to close the gate, when we go out off the garden and hence breach the motion sensor i use defenerent variablaes.

If i am far this variable, changes to 2. If I arrive home, it changes to 5 after 5 min.

Below you can see my code tha i use, but it doesnT work, because altough it starts to open the gate, but straight away it close is it.

I want to delay the opening of the gate, because i don't want the gate to open if i just pass in front of the house.

{0, "&Attila",{state="value=Home#10",trueAct={{"`gate`","open",""},{`gateDS`:value=false|&AttilaHome:value<5}"},{"`garage`","turnOn","5"},"{&AttilaHome:value<5}"},{"`gate`","close","","={`satelFrontGardenInfra`:value=true}"}}}},

• Topic Author
  • 12 minutes ago, SmartLifeSystems said:

Hi cag!

I have got a question. How can you set up this action?

Based on location when i arrive home, after 10 sec, the gate should open, and inside my garden ther is motion sensor and when it is breached the gate should close.

For the reason not to close the gate, when we go out off the garden and hence breach the motion sensor i use defenerent variablaes.

If i am far this variable, changes to 2. If I arrive home, it changes to 5 after 5 min.

Below you can see my code tha i use, but it doesnT work, because altough it starts to open the gate, but straight away it close is it.

I want to delay the opening of the gate, because i don't want the gate to open if i just pass in front of the house.

{0, "&Attila",{state="value=Home#10",trueAct={{"`gate`","open",""},{`gateDS`:value=false|&AttilaHome:value<5}"},{"`garage`","turnOn","5"},"{&AttilaHome:value<5}"},{"`gate`","close","","={`satelFrontGardenInfra`:value=true}"}}}},

I think you did it right, but you have a syntax error... (interesting how it passed check error)

trueAct={{"`gate`","open",""},{`gateDS`:value=false|&AttilaHome:value<5}"},

should be

trueAct={{"`gate`","open","","{`gateDS`:value=false|&AttilaHome:value<5}"},

Will try to update check error to catch that mistake.

When you add/change a line, I suggest always to use hcWebEye  and hover the mouse on a command to verify that the command shows correctly what you need. That's what I'm doing...

Edited by cag014

8 minutes ago, cag014 said:

I think you did it right, but you have a syntax error... (interesting how it passed check error)

trueAct={{"`gate`","open",""},{`gateDS`:value=false|&AttilaHome:value<5}"},

should be

trueAct={{"`gate`","open","","{`gateDS`:value=false|&AttilaHome:value<5}"},

Will try to update check error to catch that mistake.

Yes it's true. I write here wrong line.

The code working only without delay. No error message, only the AOQ ignore the #10.

Edited by SmartLifeSystems

• Topic Author
  • I probably need to elaborate about these delays a little bit more...

The state-delay (like value=Home#10), means when value=Home wait for 10 seconds and check the state again, if it's true executes the actions.

The Idea of state-delay is to prevent ripple on state or to delay if you know that it could be changed.

A good example for that is dishwasher.  My TTS announces when it starts or finishes (power report) but sometimes my wife opens the dishwasher to put dishes in the middle. So to prevent unnecessary announcements (dishwasher started/finished) I use state delay of 20 seconds.

Now when she opens the dishwasher and power goes down the state waits for 20 seconds and check the state again. Basically she has 20 seconds to open and close the door of dishwasher without any announcements.

Another good example is Aeon Lab humidity sensor. In some cases the reading jumps to high result and goes back in few seconds. Since I activate fans when high humidity detected (in my bath) I use state-delay to prevent start/stop fans on this case like that

{0,"`humSensor`",{state="value>60#15",trueAct={"`fan`","turnOn",""},falseAct={"`fan`","turnOff",""}}},

So the line waits for 15 seconds and if humidity goes back nothing executed.

Now - command delay is the delay to execute command. In this case it doesn't matter if the state changed again, the command is already in the buffer for execution. The only thing can stop the command to be executed after delay is the condition. After delay the condition is evaluated and if it's true command executed, if not is removed from the buffer.

Let me know if this long explanation understandable...?

Edited by cag014