Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

All-in-One Scene: How to do it Better

cag014

• Topic Author
  • 13 hours ago, SmartLifeSystems said:

The Wallis led ring color and status what I change. At xy time in the night the led ring is turning off, at xy time the led ring is turning on. And another option: if the door will be opening in the room, or the motion sensor will breach, the led ring will turn on state if I haven't automation for the actualy situation and I can see the switch in the dark. I have no problem if the led is on, but my children can't sleep sleep. :)

Great idea to have visual indication of the sensor status?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Hi cag! My little daugter's new hobby is to play with the radiator thermostat heads. I would like to set a notification if the set value changes. Do you have an idea how i can do it? I can't find the proper code. Thanks!

Guest Benrive

Hello, I am a newcomer. I just implemented AIO 11.3 but I have some very basic questions.

I do not know how I have to configure User_data and I do not know where the sentences are to be put (Is it done through a scene?, In this case it is put in declarations or actions.
    I want to start by doing a quick test.

I Have the following error in start up.

[09.08.2021] [11:02:47] [DEBUG] [AOQ44]: Global for Local variables not defined. ("onState" "myVar") won't be saved for next run...[09.08.2021] [11:02:47] [DEBUG] [AOQ44]: Global variable for Reminders not defined. Reminders won't be saved for next run...

Edited by Benrive

Guest Benrive
    On 8/9/2021 at 11:45 AM, Benrive said:

Hello, I am a newcomer. I just implemented AIO 11.3 but I have some very basic questions.

I do not know how I have to configure User_data and I do not know where the sentences are to be put (Is it done through a scene?, In this case it is put in declarations or actions.
    I want to start by doing a quick test.

I Have the following error in start up.

[09.08.2021] [11:02:47] [DEBUG] [AOQ44]: Global for Local variables not defined. ("onState" "myVar") won't be saved for next run...[09.08.2021] [11:02:47] [DEBUG] [AOQ44]: Global variable for Reminders not defined. Reminders won't be saved for next run...

Hello,

I have been searching for a few days, I am a beginner user but I cannot perform any action, the example ones either.

Can you tell me where I have to introduce the AIO sequences? Are they introduced as scenes? If so, in what way?

I don't see any example of where .. sorry for the obvious question but I can't find it.

8 hours ago, Benrive said:

Hello,

I have been searching for a few days, I am a beginner user but I cannot perform any action, the example ones either.

Can you tell me where I have to introduce the AIO sequences? Are they introduced as scenes? If so, in what way?

I don't see any example of where .. sorry for the obvious question but I can't find it.

Here some examples:

In the JS2 line, you need add the devices name and IDs:

--====================== jS2n{} 

jS2n={keyfob=160, bedroomButton=166, ...

The JM lines are the "scenes":

--====================== jM{} lines 

jM={
    {0"`keyfob`",{state="centralSceneSupport=1.Pressed",trueAct={"`cinemaSystem`","turnOn",""}}},
    {0"`cinemaSystem`",{state="value>0",trueAct={{"`sonyTV`","pressButton,59",""},{"`sonyTV`","pressButton,59","1"}}}},

I am working with AOQ for quite some time now and making a lot of use of the history page.

Now I also want to use AOS on HC2 again, but I have forgotten how to have a history page also. Who is so kind to help me?

8 minutes ago, Rover said:

I am working with AOQ for quite some time now and making a lot of use of the history page.

Now I also want to use AOS on HC2 again, but I have forgotten how to have a history page also. Who is so kind to help me?

Sorry, I can't. I have forgotten to, because my HC2 is offline more than 1 year.

But in my remembers it isn't in the Scene debug window?

Guest Benrive
    10 hours ago, SmartLifeSystems said:

Here some examples:

jM={
    {0"`keyfob`",{state="centralSceneSupport=1.Pressed",trueAct={"`cinemaSystem`","turnOn",""}}},
    {0"`cinemaSystem`",{state="value>0",trueAct={{"`sonyTV`","pressButton,59",""},{"`sonyTV`","pressButton,59","1"}}}},

Hello @SmartLifeSystems

Thank you very much, I'll see if I can make a simple sentence and see how it works.

Now I see it, I have to directly edit The All in One device and in the Main file enter both  jS2n{}  and  jM{} lines .

I am right?

8 hours ago, Rover said:

In my case, to see the devices in the history, I just have to configure the check in the device so that that device is reflected in it.

It's in the advanced tab

Edited by Benrive

Guest Benrive
    15 hours ago, SmartLifeSystems said:

Here some examples:

jM={

Solved, I have some problems interpreting the symbols {},

Hello,

I just entered these lines to declare both parts and do the first tests, but I get several errors.
    Can you tell me what is happening?

48) Alias variable `Vlux` not found. Please update jS2n{},jP2n{} tables

jS2n={
        VLuzMulSalon=55,VLuzMulGarage=59,VLuzMulLavadero=60,VInterruptor1=64,VLux=65,
        LucesEntrada="55|59|60"
        }

jM={
    {0,"`Vlux`",{state="value=true",trueAct={"`LucesEntrada`","turnOn"},falseAct={"`LucesEntrada`","turnoff","180"}}}
        }

Thx
    Edited by Benrive

2 hours ago, Benrive said:

Solved, I have some problems interpreting the symbols {},

Hello,

I just entered these lines to declare both parts and do the first tests, but I get several errors.
    Can you tell me what is happening?

48) Alias variable `Vlux` not found. Please update jS2n{},jP2n{} tables

jS2n={
        VLuzMulSalon=55,VLuzMulGarage=59,VLuzMulLavadero=60,VInterruptor1=64,VLux=65,
        LucesEntrada="55|59|60"
        }

jM={
    {0,"`Vlux`",{state="value=true",trueAct={"`LucesEntrada`","turnOn"},falseAct={"`LucesEntrada`","turnoff","180"}}}
        }

Thx

Try it please.

The names of the devices shouldn't start with capital letters.

jS2n={
        vLuzMulSalon=55,vLuzMulGarage=59,vLuzMulLavadero=60,vInterruptor1=64,vLux=65,
        lucesEntrada="55|59|60"
        }

jM={
    {0,"`vlux`",{state="value=true",trueAct={"`lucesEntrada`","turnOn"},falseAct={"`lucesEntrada`","turnoff","180"}}}
        }

Guest Benrive
    2 minutes ago, SmartLifeSystems said:

Try it please.

The names of the devices shouldn't start with capital letters.

jS2n={
        vLuzMulSalon=55,vLuzMulGarage=59,vLuzMulLavadero=60,vInterruptor1=64,vLux=65,
        lucesEntrada="55|59|60"
        }

jM={
    {0,"`vlux`",{state="value=true",trueAct={"`lucesEntrada`","turnOn"},falseAct={"`lucesEntrada`","turnoff","180"}}}
        }

Thanks, 

I could not know that, but it remains etched in my memory forever

• Topic Author
  • 17 hours ago, Rover said:

What do you mean by history page? You mean to see executed lines and conditions as in AOQ?

Sorry guys , had a long vacation...

Now I'm back...

1 hour ago, cag014 said:

What do you mean by history page? You mean to see executed lines and conditions as in AOQ?

Sorry guys , had a long vacation...

Now I'm back...

Yes, that is what I also like to see in AOS ?. I have forgotten if something like that is present in AOS.

Of course we are happy for you to have a long vacation! You have deserved it ?

• Thanks 1

• Topic Author
  • 4 hours ago, Rover said:

Yes, that is what I also like to see in AOS ?. I have forgotten if something like that is present in AOS.

Of course we are happy for you to have a long vacation! You have deserved it ?

Use the latest version and set  next global parameters as following:

dbgInfo     = true -- display line and action states condition according to dbgTrueState/dbgFalseState
    dbgTrueState= true -- display line and action states when condition is true
    dbgFalseState=true -- display line and action states when condition is false

You'll see same lines and conditions as in AOQ, but when the screen is refreshed the history lines are deleted and you can see only new lines.

To have a better history set tblRefresh to longer time or set to zero to disable auto refresh. In disable mode manual refresh works only.

Next week I intend to release AOR which runs on the PC using ZeroBrane or VS code. AOR able to access to any fibaro controller (HCL/HC2/HC3/HC3lite... and entire history is available. Of course data table available also using HcWebEye.

In AOR you can write your own LUA functions and to use entire LUA library (like open/read files, run other executables and more)

Great progress for HCL users, finally they can actually to write Lua code to control devices.

Edited by cag014
    • Like 2

1 hour ago, cag014 said:

dbgInfo     = true -- display line and action states condition according to dbgTrueState/dbgFalseState

You'll see same lines and conditions as in AOQ, but when the screen is refreshed the history lines are deleted and you can see only new lines.

To have a better history set tblRefresh to longer time or set to zero to disable auto refresh. In disable mode manual refresh works only.

Next week I intend to release AOR which runs on the PC using ZeroBrane or VS code. AOR able to access to any fibaro controller (HCL/HC2/HC3/HC3lite... and entire history is available. Of course data table available also using HcWebEye.

In AOR you can write your own LUA functions and to use entire LUA library (like open/read files, run other executables and more)

Great progress for HCL users, finally they can actually to write Lua code to control devices.

TNX @cag014, looks very promessing ?

Does this mean that you will be able to write a kind of QA's in AOR?

• Topic Author
  • 17 hours ago, Rover said:

TNX @cag014, looks very promessing ?

Does this mean that you will be able to write a kind of QA's in AOR?

It's not exactly QA, but LUA functions including fibaro standard library commands ( like fibaro,call(), fibaro.get())

How to use HC-WebEye for HC2 with external IP?

On 8/12/2021 at 11:28 PM, cag014 said:

I have set in HC2:

but do not see any history line ?‍♂️

18 minutes ago, Rover said:

How to use HC-WebEye for HC2 with external IP?

I have set in HC2:

but do not see any history line ?‍♂️

After refresh page I see some lines.