Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

window sensor not available for programming but active in the devices overview

RobVeenis

Question

Folks,

We have a strange situation in our main bedroom.

The setup was 3 x TBK home double switch 230V 1 main light and 2 at the bed.

1 Fibaro roller shutter 230V and 2 vision security window sensors. 1 Fibaro multisensor, eurotronic radiator thermostat and 1 everspring moving sensor (outside very close)

Distance to the HC-2 app. 5 meters, one wall, one floor.

Everything worked fine untill the TBK home double switch for the main light disapeared from the system . Suddenly I lost as well communication with some other units in the room.

The right window sensor, the everspring moving sensor and the thermostat.

We replaced the TBK with a normal switch (since it was not the first time that we had problems with it) and replaced all the batteries in the units that did't communicate anymore.

After a reconfiguration of the mesh network  and with some exculding and including we had most of the units back online.

Only strange thing is that the right window sensor is visible in the system but not when I want to select it in a scene as you can see in the screenshots.

I am logged in as "superuser" rebooted the system  and have no clue anymore what to do.

Sorry for the long post but I want to inform you as good as possible.

Anybody a suggestion?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by RobVeenis
updated question

2 answers to this question

Hi,

I dont know exactly anymore but try to safe your scene open it again and see if it is there.

Good luck

//Sjakie

• Inquirer
  • Thanks for your respond Sjakie,

It is an existing scene where I want to re put the sensor but it doens't exisit in the list, with other devices in a comparible situation I had no problem.

When I try to make a new scene, the same problem, the sensor is visible in my devices overview (and actice, since when I open and close the window the status is updated) but I cannot select it.