Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

UBS Inclusion issues

Hallamnet

Question

Evening all.

I have been moving over from an old 2011 HC2 to a new 2019 HC2 Black and decided to start from fresh and clear out old scenes and devices I don't use just so I have a fresh setup.

After adding in 80% of my devices including a Smart implant and and older universal sensor, I have ran in to an issue adding in 2 more universal sensors. Every time I try and add them in, I get the error: -

Home Center in learning mode

Device added

Learning mode error. Try again.

Adding devices completed

The device does not get added. Even if I try and re add it, this will bring up the same error as above and just cannot add in the device. 

If I try and re add the device to my older HC2 on the same Software version 4.560, this will add in AOK with no issues.

The device has been properly excluded from my older H2 and the UBS reset but still this will not ad in to my HC2 Black 

Only difference I can see is my new HC2 Black is on Z-Wave version 4.33 and my older HC2 is on Z-Wave version 3.67.

All other devices will still add in ok it is just these 2 UBS that will not add in. 

Can anyone help me at all on this?

Thanks,

Hal

1 answer to this question

Did you get this problem solved, I'm having the same problem with an older UBS device

Home Center in learning mode

Device added

Learning mode error. Try again.

Adding devices completed

All other devices include without problems