Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Scenarion for ARM/DISARM using a Smart Implant

bogdancautisanu

Question

Dear gentleman, 

I have a problem with making a scene for ARM/DISSAR the system using the smart implant. I want to mention that my alarm system it is not a smart one.

I will describe what I have done till now.

I installed 2 relay on the alarm PGM exits to know the status of the system and to have a feedback if the alarm is activated. 

I use the smart implant as follow:

1. The OUT1 is connected to the ON/OFF impulse in order to ON and OFF the system. Each impulse will ON or OFF the system

2. The IN1 is connected as switch on the ARM/DISARM status. Basically if the relay it is open the system is DISARM and if relay is closed the system is ARM.

3. The IN2 is connected as switch for the thief alarm. Basically if the system it is ARMED  and someone enter in the house this relay will be CLOSED and get a feedback. Relay = ON - ALARM and relay = OFF - NO ALARM

Till now it is ok and it is works. 

My question is the scene. I did not succeed to make a correct scene. What I want to make it is next:

1. ARM the SYSTEM scene

2. DISARM the system scene

To ARM the SYSTEM i've made a scenario like: if IN1= breached then OUT1 = On ... and the fibaro arm the system. To DISARM  the SYSTEM it is similar - if IN1= safe then OUT1 = On

the problem is that the system goes in to a loop. To avoid that I put a one time trigger like  - OnceEg. Run Scene on 23/4/2024 at 12:30 at beginning of each scene. So in this case the system will not go on the loop but it seems that there is a mistake in my logic scheme because the if I run DISARM scene even if the IN1 is safe (meaning that the system it is already disarmed) the OUT1 give the ON impulse and arm the alarm. 

Please guys, be so kind and give me a solution. 

Thank you.      

Please login or register to see this attachment.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet