Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Scene to turn off the lights when no motion is detected

FELIPE

Question

5 answers to this question

Please download All-in-One Scene, exactly what you need.

Post your device IDS (motion and light) and will help you with the command line.

• Inquirer
  • Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.

• Like 1

I'm posting the simplest solution for you:

Please add data (marked bold) to arrays below as following: (you can assign different names to devices, but make sure to change the names in arrays accordingly)

jS2n={lightSw=518,mSense=364}
    jM={

{5,"`lightSw`",{state="value=true",timeoutAct={"`lightSw`","turnOff","","{`mSense`:valueModified>900|`mSense`:value=false}"}}},

{0, "$RAM",{state="value>85",trueAct={{"RAM>85%","sendNote","Warning. \nSystem memory is $RAM% ",true},{"|$lineId|","setStateValue","80"}},falseAct={{"|$lineId|","setStateValue","85"},{"RAM<80%","sendNote","System memory is $RAM%"}}}},
    {0, "$HC2onLine",{state="value=true",trueAct={"","tts","$dayTime, Home center is on line"},falseAct={"","tts","$dayTime, Home center is off line"}}},
    }

What it does, it will check every 5 minutes if the sensor is in safe mode and last change greater then 900 seconds (15 minutes).  This  solution will turn off the light between (15-20) minutes after sensor back to safe.

Since I don't know how your motion sensor located, this is the optimum solution.

To have better solution I'll need to know:

1. Is it possible to turn on the light without breaching the sensor? 
    2. Do you want to turn the light ON automatically when the sensor is breached and if no movement for 15 minutes to turn it OFF ? If yes, do you want to turn light ON during specific time slot? You may have enough light in the room during the day and no need to turn light ON.

Let me know if it works for you.

Edited by cag014

• Inquirer
  • Hi,

Thanks again for the reply.

It seems to me as a concept the solution I am looking for.

As a user I don't know how to use the command line to create scenes.

If it is not too much trouble you could guide me where I can inform myself, or if you have an image of how it has to be done. It would help me a lot. Thanks in advance.

It is possible to do the programming by block scene editor.

To the other questions you ask me,

1- If it is possible to turn on the light without being detected by the sensor. The rooms have a small corridor to enter the environment itself. The detector is inside the room and does not reach the hall. The important thing for me is not to leave the light on. Each person must turn on the light when entering.

2- In these environments I do not consider it necessary to automate the ignition. See point 1.

Again thank you very much

Please download All-in-One Scene

and copy marked line into the  scene. The begining of the scene should looks like below

Please login or register to see this code.

Now run the scene

Edited by cag014