Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Aeotec Home Energy Meter Z-Wave 3 Fazy - odczyty z kosmosu

tom.wol

Question

Witajcie,

czy ktoś miał problem z urządzeniem Aeotec Home Energy Meter ze wskazywaniem odczytów z du.. ? Urządzenie poprawnie podłączone według instrukcji, klemy zgodnie ze strzałeczkami... i wskazują takie kwiatki jak w załączniku. Dodam, ze podpięta jest płyta indukcyjna, na 2 fazach, która w chwili robienia screena jest... wyłączona. Zatem całą dobę pokazuje mi odczyty z dupy, tj konsumpcję 73W, napięcie 189V i inne kwiatki widoczne w załączniku. Czy ktoś kiedyś spotkał się z takim problemem ?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

19 answers to this question

Mozesz zmienic raportowanie , w celu odsiwezenia danych par 111 zmien na 120 sek ? 

u mnie byl inny problem licznik zawyzal dosyc sporo , odeslany 

Witam

Miałem również problem z Aeotec Energy Meter gen2 - 3-faowym, ostatnio w grudniu. Dodam że nie wiem co się porobiło ale przestał monitorować pobór energi tak jak by padł :-/

Probowałem usunąć go z sieci i dodać jeszcze raz i nic nie pomogło, jest widoczny w sieci ale nic nie jest monitorowane. Co gorsze wyczyściłem pomiary jakie były w przeszłości. Działał dobrze przez około 2 miesiące. 

10 lub 12 grudnia z tego co zauważyłem był jakiś zajebi...sty pik poboru na jednej fazie. pokazało mi na rejestratorze jakieś 250kW poboru (to jakieś bzdury) dodam że nie było raczej żadnej awari, żadne urządzenia inne nie powariowały.

i od tamtego czasu jest cisza na czujniku. - urządzenie jak dodam do sieci to świeci na czerwono dioda tak jak  powinna świecić ale działac nie działa.

Macie jakiś pomysł??

Dodam jeszcze że rónież mam płytę indukcyjną podłączoną w ten sam sposób co kolega na 2 fazy, Dodatkowo wpięta jest też instalacja fotowoltaiczna do instalacji. 

Włąśnie takie coś się stało i nie działa i nie pokazuje już nic.

A Działało !!!! nie wiem czy była jakaś aktualizacja HC2, jestem trochę w....ny

Please login or register to see this attachment.

jest jakis sposob zbalansowac roznice?

pomiedzy licznikiem a miernikiem jest niedoszacowanie 50kW roznicy w skali miesiaca. 

1 hour ago, loopez said:

pomiedzy licznikiem a miernikiem jest niedoszacowanie 50kW roznicy w skali miesiaca. 

1kW.

ale robię "POLL"

crontab */15

savetodb("PhaseA", get_device_value(1129, 'value'))
savetodb("PhaseB", get_device_value(1132, 'value'))
savetodb("PhaseC", get_device_value(1126, 'value'))

savetodb("PhaseA_Energy", get_device_value(1128, 'power'))
savetodb("PhaseB_Energy", get_device_value(1131, 'power'))
savetodb("PhaseC_Energy", get_device_value(1125, 'power'))

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Hello,

I am sorry to interrupt but I have the same exact device and from all the devices shown in the interface I cannot distinguish which one is the total energy consumption. Is there a scene or vd which can show the total energy consumption?

@10der

@Stiven Sir, we are talking about “how accurate getting values from HEM” about zero values on the faces of some HEM devices, please say thank you tp @drboss :) and re include HEM device again with security mode (it’s important)

Edited by 10der

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2020_01/image.png.f4c09ee42d42ee18b0149214ac827e65.png" />

Hello 10der@.
I did that you show, i added HEM with security mode and that not help.
For your information, in past worked corectly in midd december something are changed  after that date HEM nothing showing. I checked and maybe when was system updates in 17 december from 4.550 to 4.560, that something change in this HEM device ?

22 minutes ago, podgoros said:

Hello 10der@.
I did that you show, i added HEM with security mode and that not help.
For your information, in past worked corectly in midd december something are changed  after that date HEM nothing showing. I checked and maybe when was system updates in 17 december from 4.550 to 4.560, that something change in this HEM device ?

@drboss ?

1 minute ago, Aleksandr Meinson said:

I have a version 4,560. On HCL as a slave. Synchronized with HC2 4,560. I see all the data on HC2. HCL enabled as a simple device.

crazy :(

Allex, where is "Wh"  devices?

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2020_01/image.png.396a9e99150b0090251f98b47b5fa9d5.png" />

I hid this evidence, and turned it off. HC 2 summarizes all the details and sums up the amount of data, in the end I see that the heat pump consumes twice as much electricity than in reality.
  You have these devices are the same as mine, a simple device, without a security lock on the icon.