Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Netatmo Plugin does not update weather data

Ines

Hello, everybody,

I use the HC2 with the current firmware version 4.570. I would like to install my netatmo weather station (indoor and outdoor module) using the existing plug-in. I get access to the weather data, but unfortunately the weather data is not updated. The only update I can achieve by restarting the HC2. I have already created a 2nd app at netatmo, experimented with the query timer (different values between 60 and 3660) all without success. I have also deleted and reinstalled the plugin several times, all in vain. The displayed values remain constant until the restart of HC2, no matter what the weather is doing.

Now my concerns: Does anyone have a LUA script where I can actively fetch the values in a certain time grid at netatmo, because the plugin obviously does not fetch the values regularly or only after a HC2 restart.

Thanks in advance for your help

Hi @Ines ,

after I read your post I also checked my Netatmo plugin and fount it not working from 22nd December. In my case replacing client ID and Client secret helped and few minutes after saving new plugin settings it started working again.

I use plugin only because it adds readings from Netatmo weather station as a normal devices which temperature and humidity can be used for room settings.

But I also use this solution:

for everything else.

• Topic Author
  • 15 hours ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @Ines ,

after I read your post I also checked my Netatmo plugin and fount it not working from 22nd December. In my case replacing client ID and Client secret helped and few minutes after saving new plugin settings it started working again.

I use plugin only because it adds readings from Netatmo weather station as a normal devices which temperature and humidity can be used for room settings.

But I also use this solution:

for everything else.

Hi, Sankotronic,

Thanks for your two suggestions, I will try the new ID, although I have changed the ID twice before.

What is your Polling Time (seconds) value in the Plug In? I would like to take this from you  :-)

With the VD I would also test later. 

Thanks Ines

35 minutes ago, Ines said:

Thanks for your two suggestions, I will try the new ID, although I have changed the ID twice before.

What is your Polling Time (seconds) value in the Plug In? I would like to take this from you  :-)

Hi @Ines ,

I use 300 sec or every 5 min pool for plugin. My Netatmo Weather station VD reads when cloud was last updated and synchronizes updates to that time so it is always up to date. Cloud is updated every 10 minutes so VD also updates at that rate.