Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

How to wakeup Aeotec Multisensor 6

pierrot10

Question

Dear Sir or Madma,

I am new with Domotic and I traing to get the Luminosity of the MultiSensor 6 with Jeedom.

Actually my room has the light off and the sensor show me 0 Lux. I switch the light on and the sensor still show me 0 Lux after one hour.

I change the Wakeup interval to 300. It means the sensor should show a new luninosity value after 5 minute.

Morever, I chage the value of Luminance report Threshold to 5. It means after variation of 5 Lux, a report should be send to my Jeedom controller.

I can not be sure, but it look like the report is sent after 15mn instead of 5mn.

(I am aware, 5 is not a good idea for the battery life)

I would like to solve that problem, in the way that the MultiSensor 6 show a new value as soon as possible, when the luminosity changes.

For now I have no solution and my idea is the send a command from the Jeedom controller, to wakeup the sensor, and the to get a report.

I do not know whcih would be the best way to get the new value as soon as possible, or as soon the luminance (light) changes.

Would you a suggestion to get the goal? Which parameter should I change? which action should I create?

Many thank for your help and happy new year!!

Edited by pierrot10

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, pierrot10 said:

Would you a suggestion to get the goal? Which parameter should I change? which action should I create?

Hello

If you are on firmware 1.13 you can have a look here.

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Good Luck, and also Happy NewYear