Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Nettigo Air Monitor - Czujnik pyłu zawieszonego

Dago

Question

Witam,

Czy ma ktoś jakiś pomysł jak połączyć czujnik pyłu zawieszonego "Nettigo Air Monitor" z HC, tak aby dane były widziane przez centralkę fibaro a następnie użyte do scen np. wyłączania rekuperatora ?. Może już jest takie rozwiązanie ?

9 answers to this question

Możesz zobaczyć, czy ten Nettigo wystawia dane w JSONie pod URLem /data.json?

Edit: Z tego co widzę, jest on zbudowany na bazie Luftdaten, więc powinien zwracać dane pod tym URLem.

Mam gotowy VD do Luftdaten własnego autorstwa. Nieco dopracuję i wrzucę do działu z VD. Jakby co, odezwij się do mnie, poproszę Cię o przetestowanie go z Nettigo.

Edited by dlizak

On 1/21/2020 at 8:13 PM, dlizak said:

Możesz zobaczyć, czy ten Nettigo wystawia dane w JSONie pod URLem /data.json?

Edit: Z tego co widzę, jest on zbudowany na bazie Luftdaten, więc powinien zwracać dane pod tym URLem.

Mam gotowy VD do Luftdaten własnego autorstwa. Nieco dopracuję i wrzucę do działu z VD. Jakby co, odezwij się do mnie, poproszę Cię o przetestowanie go z Nettigo.

@Barend76 szuka płynu VD na czujnik ograniczony (luftdaten.info). Udało ci się?

@SmartHomeEddy, check my GitHub repo:

Please login or register to see this link.

Here you'll find .vfib file with virtual device and .lua source.

Just import the .vfib file as virtual device and configure IP address of Luftdaten sensor in virtual device properties. This version supports BME280 temperature/humidity/pressure sensor, but if you have other sensor just send me your data.json file and I'll add support for it. Of course you can change translations for your language in source code of VD.

• Thanks 1

It is my failure, two network segments devided, and the fibaro can't connect to the other network.   Is it possible to retrieve the information available on the internet? From the luftdate website? 

Other people can also add "my" sensor into their fibaro solution.  I also connected it to opensensemap.org with: 

Please login or register to see this link.

that's my box. 

Please login or register to see this code.

@Barend76 you're right, I used formula exactly from this Wikipedia article. AQI is calculated based on PM2.5.

Edited by dlizak