Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

RGBW 2 - Unable to add program

Fibber

Question

In the RGBW 2 setting, there is no option to add your own program (photo). I have HC Lite. Where's the mistake? I have 4.570 SW.

In the setting there is space for 5 own scenes (photo).

Thank you

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by Fibber

I managed to get a program created in swagger, and have had it appear in the program list. I was messing around earlier, and made it play on the LED strip under my daughters bed. I've just had another play to extend colour run times, the program is still there in the list, and in swagger is showing with the edited times. But I can't get it to play on one of the exterior backlit LED signs. The edited program plays on the bed, and one of the exterior signs. I wonder if the RGBW module is different, or if I only have RGB strip, or it only set to RGB control, and not RGBW.

Edited by Jamie_Kirk
Further information added

On 11/27/2021 at 1:10 AM, Van Atchley Jr said:

Honestly, I am thinking of writing my own scene in Lua like a Christmas color scene or function & then just have my rgbw2 controllers call that function/scene

Except that you will flood your zwave network with completely unnecessary traffic

That's the point of the programs in the first place. Keep the code on the device.

I support you could do it anyway. You will soon find out if you have any network problems, if messages start to slow down.