Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Disabling not in use zones from Satel Integra

tcviper

Question

Hello,

When adding the Satel Integra alarm to the HC3, you get all zones shown. With the HC2 you could disable the zones (not showing them in the zones) when not in use, Im missing that option in the HC3?

In fact, the Alarm doesnt seem to be willing to arm / disarm at all through HC3 I found out now. Any ideas Fibaro?

When clicking on any device part of Satel on Advanced  (I get a 404). << bug

I would like to be able to arm/disarm the alarm (Satel) through the Home center app :)

Edited by tcviper

10 answers to this question

Hi, 

Have same problem. No solution. 

1. Add device 

2. Other -> Satel

3. Advence setting

4. Add ip, port, pin

5. Sea all zone as hidden, cant arm alarm

and 404 error when click advenced... 

First think - i have bad configuration (pin or port) because zone don't have right name. In satel Have 

1. Fibaro

2. Zone 2

3. Zone 3

22. Salon

In HC3 everythin named Zone xxx

From Fibaro support:

Witam,

Integracja z Satelem pojawi się najprawdopodobniej w pierwszej aktualizacji jaka zostanie wydana przed końcem lutego.

Przepraszam za wszelkie niedogodności.

Pozdrawiam/Kind regards,

Tomasz Kanigowski
Tech Support

Please login or register to see this link.

+48 618 801 000
+44 845 154 2852
+33 970 733 545

• Inquirer
  • Translation for English speaking folks:
    - Satel integration will be improved/implemented in the first update, before end of february.

• Like 1

• Inquirer
  • How I did this for now;

- Make a Room and set the room to be INVISIBLE (option when creating a room)

- Move all the satel devices you dont want to see to that room 

Problem solved.

• Like 1

• Inquirer
  • I think i already told how i did that above in my post ?

I am new to Home Center, until recently I have used Domoticz, and could see every sensor and state of the alarm, and also arm/disarm from Domoticz (even though I don't use that).

I decided to go for a bit more user friendly and professional home center, but so far I don't get it...

I have not added any devices except for the satel alarm and some IP camera's, when adding the satel, it took a while to add all, when it was finished, I see 32 partitions, I suppose these are the 32 zones.

But I do not see any status change? I also don't understand why for every zone there is an arm/disarm button and entry delay? Or are these really the partitions and the zones in the partition are not visible?

I also added the input/partition/output according to a video for communicating with HC2 although I do not know if this is necessary?

How can I see inside HC if the alarm is armed away/armed home/disarmed?

There are only 2 things I would like to make working, when the alarm is armed away then switch off all sockets and lighting, and switch my nefit to manual 14 degrees, and when disarming switch on sockets and switch nefit to automatic program (no idea if nefit works with HC??)

Then the other thing would be to use one of the motion sensors to switch on the hall light.

Should be possible I guess? Any help would be appreciated :-)

Thanks

EDIT: I found the zones now too, guess they were hidden...but I can't use any of them, and they also do not update, even though the connection is fine.

Edited by Xyntec

Hi, having the same problem as above - I have all zones in HC3 but they aren't changed. Any suggestions?