Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Add 433Mhz Devices like Nexa etc.

Zlobo

Question

Hi, Just bough FHC 3 to migrate from my old zipa box.

I am wondering how do i add my nexa devices and other 433Mhz devices like temp sensors? 

Cant find were to do that.

5 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Hmm, what i read on the dealers pages.

"

Please login or register to see this link.

Fibaro Home Center 3 Black Z-Wave
    Now with support for Z-Wave, ZigBee, 433 Mhz, WiFi and more!

Home Center 3 has 50% better reach, up to 150 m, 2x more RAM, 1.3x faster CPU, 4x more storage and support for a number of more protocols than its predecessor. A really good controller, simply.

Support for Z-Wave, 433 Mhz, 868 Mhz, ZigBee, Wi-Fi, BLE"

Supported Platforms SmartThings, IFTTT, Google Assistant ready, Apple HomeKit, Alexa ready
    Features SMS notification
    Communications Technology Zigbee, Z Wave, Wi-Fi, System Nexa, Bluetooth Low Energy (LE)
    Network
    Connectivity Technology Wireless, Wired
    Wireless Protocol 433 MHz RF protocol, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 868 MHz RF protocol, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Z-Wave
    Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet

@Zlobo Hello, unfortunately Zigbee, Bluetooth LE, 433MHz, and 868MHz protocols are not fully software implemented at this time, so devices working with these protocols cannot be added. The hardware chips of individual communication protocols are physically present in the device. So you have to be patient with Fibaro HC3 and wait for some software updates which should brings new features and fully software implemented these promised wireless protocols.

Edited by SmarterHOME

I also bought HC3 to support and manage my NICE Raffstore-receivers (shutter blinds 433Mhz) because i have 15 of them and am not willing to buy 15 roller shutter controllers. Does anyone know when about the update with the support of the 433 Mhz (and some of my 868 (Weinor sun blind)? And also my Hörman garage sensors (868 Mhz).

I wonder, because Fibaro bought NICE (the producer of the blind-receivers), why don't they support their own products although the hardware could support it. :/

This was the reason i decided für HC3 instead of other centers like Zlobo and many others too. :(

Edited by Promaetheus

• Inquirer
  • Thanks for the info then i need to run my zipabox in paralell a while and hope for the best.

• Like 1