Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Netatmo Weatherstation in HC3

Poldy2000

Question

Hallo together,

I look for a Integration of the Netatmo Weatherstation in the HC3.

In my HC2 is a plugin but not in the HC3, is there any way to get the datas for Netatmo to the HC3??

Greetings Poldy 2000

10 minutes ago, interested said:

JJ,  I hope you changed your mind and added also a wind & rain meter :)

No, i did not. ?

I need time and access to those devices. I have made those generators in my spare time, which i do not have righ now.

11 minutes ago, interested said:

wind meter works, but I'm disturbed by the unit (m/s).

They are basic unit. I would be disturbed by km/h, tbh

If you do not like what to see, then you can multiply receive value by 3,6.

JJ,  I can give you the access, I just need your e-mail - for invitation, also I will send you Client ID client secret) ... ??? 

Guest rafal_ll
W dniu 8.03.2020 o 10:17, interested napisał:

użyłem tego pierwszego> 

Please login or register to see this link.

z jakub.jezek @ dla mojego czujnika wewnętrznego i działa ...

Thanks It works

last few days I play with my new fibaro HC3 and netatmo and I "migrate" HC2 netatmo VDs to HC3 QA... here is what I have 

. This is my first touch with fibaro but the QA works fine

I changed my RainSensor-QuickApp. It now gets the dashboard_data from the rain_sensor.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Freddan67

Someone who has got the extra indoor sensor running? How in that case.

sorry I have no time last month for this topic because of work.

I have only base station without additional indoor sensor so this is not my case but i can update main base station app and add there some kind of device discovery and add the values from additional indoor sensors to global state variable.

After than you can add extra apps for the indoor sensors.

I have some updates for error handling such as no internet connection and some exception handling as well. I think at the end of this week I can push new version with the extra indoor sensors.

t

as I promise the update of the base module with indoor data is pushed in github 

. I created the Indoor module as well. Indoor module is implemented as device controller so after install the four devices is created, look at readme. 5.030 version is required!!

The problem is that I have no indoor module so I can't properly test the devices. If somebody can test it send me the feedback please.

1 hour ago, mar said:

Please login or register to see this code.

can you send me logs from rain sensor device?

Guest Freddan67

I get no value from the indoor sensor. The base station works well but the indoor sensor shows nothing

4 hours ago, Freddan67 said:

I get no value from the indoor sensor. The base station works well but the indoor sensor shows nothing

can you send me logs from indoor device?

as I wrote i have no indoor module so it is hard for me to test the device. If it is possible and you can send me value of fibaro global variable netatmoModules or even better create temporary app in netatmo ->  my apps for me. thanks

• Thanks 1

Hi all,

Based on simple QuickApp devices posted in this thread I've wrote my own QuickApp. It has build in mechanism which can generate as many Fibaro child devices as you have devices/modules in Netatmo account. Please take a look at:

It doesn't have rain/wind sensor for now but has support for main module and additional Temperature outdoor and indoor units.

Guest Freddan67
4 minutes ago, gsmart said:

Hi all,

Based on simple QuickApp devices posted in this thread I've wrote my own QuickApp. It has build in mechanism which can generate as many Fibaro child devices as you have devices/modules in Netatmo account. Please take a look at:

It doesn't have rain/wind sensor for now but has support for main module and additional Temperature outdoor and indoor units.

I'll test it right away

Guest Freddan67
21 minutes ago, Toniiiik said:

can you send me logs from indoor device?

as I wrote i have no indoor module so it is hard for me to test the device. If it is possible and you can send me value of fibaro global variable netatmoModules or even better create temporary app in netatmo ->  my apps for me. thanks

Unfortunately, I did a reset on my hc3 when I installed a lot to test. I will return in the afternoon / evening when I put it in again

Guest Freddan67
1 hour ago, gsmart said:

Hi all,

Works well with the indoor sensor. Looking forward to the rain and the wind sensor if you were thinking of adding these

Hi all

I followed the whole process but it seems that my Netatmo app cannot connect to Netatmo server and I have receiving every 10 minutes an email telling that my account is blocked for 10 minutes.

Any idea of what is wrong?