Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Netatmo Weatherstation in HC3

Poldy2000

Question

Hallo together,

I look for a Integration of the Netatmo Weatherstation in the HC3.

In my HC2 is a plugin but not in the HC3, is there any way to get the datas for Netatmo to the HC3??

Greetings Poldy 2000

Hi @gsmart,

I've looked on your Netatmo VD and it looks great and easy to use. I've briefly looked into rain and wind of what could be done. With rain it feels, that adding type helps as i see measured values in logs. With wind, i'm not quite sure. Weirdly i'm receiving Error 400.

Logs:

Please login or register to see this code.

Added code:

Edited by jakub.jezek
  • Like 1

1 godzinę temu, jakub.jezek napisał:

Hi @gsmart,

I've looked on your Netatmo VD and it looks great and easy to use. I've briefly looked into rain and wind of what could be done. With rain it feels, that adding type helps as i see measured values in logs. With wind, i'm not quite sure. Weirdly i'm receiving Error 400.

@jakub.jezek So. Let's take a look at response body from Netatmo. Maybe there we can find an answer...

To do that add a one line debug:

In original code it is in line 169, but you can simply search for the "Wrong status " sentence... After that please send me full Response produced by this line...

17 minutes ago, Macschimmi said:

Have you ever tried to integrate the Netatmo Healthy Coach?

AFAIK has @Sankotronic done some integrations, but not for HC3. I can't recall if it was a standalone version and/or where/if he has published it. I'm using it, but it's what i got from Zoran directly, so i'm not publishing it.

• Thanks 1

21 minut temu, Macschimmi napisał:

Have you ever tried to integrate the Netatmo Healthy Coach?

Nope. But I had take a look at the API specs and it should be doable in a few modifications to current code. But it has to be a separate QuickApp.

Unfortunately I do not have access to Healthy Coach so it can be difficult to code without real responses from API.

• Thanks 1

@gsmart, got it. Instead of win windStrenght property is needed.

12 minutes ago, Bodyart said:

AFAIK has @Sankotronic done some integrations, but not for HC3. I can't recall if it was a standalone version and/or where/if he has published it. I'm using it, but it's what i got from Zoran directly, so i'm not publishing it.

10 minutes ago, gsmart said:

Nope. But I had take a look at the API specs and it should be doable in a few modifications to current code. But it has to be a separate QuickApp.

Unfortunately I do not have access to Healthy Coach so it can be difficult to code without real responses from API.

Thank you for the information

23 minuty temu, jakub.jezek napisał:

@gsmart, got it. Instead of win windStrenght property is needed.

@jakub.jezek Yeah... It looks like small inconsequence in Netatmo API ;(

For quick (and very ugly) fix let's try to put this line in function getNetatmoMeasurements()

One line marked with comment. I will think later how to repair it better. I see that we have more data from Wind module like: WindStrength, WindAngle, GustStrength, GustAngle...

Edited by gsmart

Thanks @gsmart, it started to work.  I was toying with mesurements variable instead of data_type variable before you posted that part of code.

Log with wind strenght.

Also as wind sensor type QA shows units in m/s, so i have added some calculation to get m/s. For km/h i would use multilevel sensor QA type as you just add unit km/h.

• Thanks 1

Hello,

I rolled out a new version of Netatmo Weather Station module with Wind and Rain modules support.

Please login or register to see this link.

Thanks to @jakub.jezek and @interested ?

Edited by gsmart
  • Thanks 1

Guest kallecux

Thank you for your work, get the following error:

29.04.2020] [18:10:02] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP361]: QuickApp crashed

[29.04.2020] [18:10:02] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP361]: line: 270 attempt to index a nil value (field '?')

gsmart,

it's great to see something working on HC3 too ... ?

thanks again for sharing this with the rest of us.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by interested

Guest kallecux

I used your new version and get this error:

[30.04.2020] [12:02:01] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP371]: netatmo-oAuth ok, token: xxxxxxxxxx
[30.04.2020] [12:02:01] [TRACE] [QUICKAPP371]: Found device: ww:ee:xx:33:0f:ee; station_name: Wilhelminenstrasse; module_name: Wohnz; type: NAMain
[30.04.2020] [12:02:01] [TRACE] [QUICKAPP371]: Found module: ww:00:00:yy:d5:ff; station_name: Wilhelminenstrasse; module_name: Dachterrasse; type: NAModule3
[30.04.2020] [12:02:01] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP371]: QuickApp crashed
[30.04.2020] [12:02:01] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP371]: line: 228 bad argument #1 to 'for iterator' (table expected, got nil)

On 4/27/2020 at 10:48 PM, Bodyart said:

Hi,

I  did integration for Netatmo Coach but for now only for UHAS for HC2. There was no time to make standalone version.

1 hour ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi,

I  did integration for Netatmo Coach but for now only for UHAS for HC2. There was no time to make standalone version.

@Sankotronic

Do you maybe make versions for the HC3?

2 hours ago, Macschimmi said:

@Sankotronic

Do you maybe make versions for the HC3?

After I finish UHAS for HC2 then I will start porting it to HC3.

• Thanks 1

@Macschimmi I have rewritten my QuickApp to work with Netatmo Healthy Coach. It is different version that for Weather Station. You can find it in attachment to this post. I based only on API documentation because I do not have Healthy Coach, so I believe that it works. I keep my fingers crossed ;) Give me an information after you will try it.

Everything you need to do is import that QA and provide credentials to Netatmo account on variables tab.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your efforts, but the app says not connected - I tested the entries again

Edited by Macschimmi

4 minuty temu, Macschimmi napisał:

Thank you for your efforts, but the app says not connected - I tested the entries again

Did you click on "Get devices" button? It is needed for first run. What is displaying on console?

[DEBUG] [QUICKAPP410]: netatmo-oAuth ok, token: 557016c71b7759d1648b474c|a121c646563d2115dac713a5110384a4[02.05.2020] [16:54:01]

[ERROR] [QUICKAPP410]: QuickApp crashed[02.05.2020] [16:54:01]

[ERROR] [QUICKAPP410]: line: 102 attempt to concatenate a nil value (field 'module_name')

Edited by Macschimmi