Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HC3 in iPad App

Poldy2000

Question

It is not possible for me to get the HC3 in the iPad app, have you the same problem or can you help me??

Greetings Poldy2000

• Like 1

FIbaro works on landscape mode for Home Center app. I cannot tell (do not have the info) when it comes, but it will come. 

• Like 2

Fibaro is bought by italian company Nice so there is a very high probability they will *abuse* up everything. They released halfproduct with false advertising. This alone can be argued with court for fraud. After all this is expensive device considering competition. Fibaro dealer in Croatia doesnt accept returns, so i will put hc3 in basement for few years. I was on smartthings for years and everything worked. I burned device by mistake with adapter and thinking this is fibaro may be worth trying. But i was wrong. Now i am transfering back to smartthings

With smartthings i can control everything.

With hc3 , i cant even turn my lights on. Ripoff

Yeah, i must invest my free time to learn *abuse* lua , to turn my lights . Or to develop qa for for fibaro, so they doesnt need to? I have respect for people that develop qa , after all i instaled app hue and i admire they work. But support from fibaro is *abuse*

• Like 2

sure, this app - and Fibaro for iPhone (the old one) are not for HC3, please use Home Center App

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2020_02/image.png.897c6246ceb4d26c5aa2ad260ff804d5.png" />

Is the Home Center app actually updated now to the correct screen size? Because before it was still the resolution of a phone.

2 hours ago, Produno said:

Is the Home Center app actually updated now to the correct screen size? Because before it was still the resolution of a phone.

No, it is not correct screen size on my iPad. I have it installed on my iPhone also and there it is ok. But the app does not show any of my Philips Hue lights. Getting angry at these bugs that plagues the app and HC3.

It is "Fubar"-o....

Edited by robw

Well that sucks. I am still waiting for my HC3 to be sent, i ordered it a couple of months ago but i am considering cancelling it for now. If i cannot use my ipads correctly throughout my house then most of it is pretty useless. Very poor of Fibaro to force everyone to use the new app and not update it to work with larger screens....

18 hours ago, Patricier said:

The new Iphone app does not show any of my Philips HUE lights, neither from my HC2 or from my HC3. 

Known issue, I've written about it here and also contacted support. They are aware, but of course, we get no answer other than that from Fibaro. After all these months, tablet scaling is not addressed.

Edited by robw

some news about a real ipad app  (and in the horizontal position like the HC2 app) ????

much better for intégration...

Edited by couillerot
  • Like 1

It is not even possible for Fibaro to get the Home Center app up and running, let alone integrate the functions that the HomeCenter 3 offers, almost 1 1/2 years ago.

It is not surprising that the promised iPad app is still going to last

Commercials are everything what they do !!!

And treading the consumers like strangers after buying 

so many promises no results 

Edited by BerndKlewes
  • Like 2

some times i regret buying HC3 not HC2 ... as far i know ...new models should have greater advance choices than previous ones . fibaro app has kicked us out forcing us to use home center app which not the same options as previous one . also marketplace files not supported by HC3 . what a waste of money .   

• Like 1

For some reason, my old Fibaro Ipad app which i used with HC2 still works with HC3 .  Tested on 3 Ipads and running 24/7.  There are some bugs here and there but it generally works the same as for HC2.

• Like 1

The iPad app worked for me also with the HC3, until I de-installed the HC2. Then it stopped working and forced me to the new, in my opinion less featured app. 

ahaha good to know not to delete the hc2 from the app :)