Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HC3 and remote app issue

Guest Gaff

Question

Guest Gaff

Hi, 

I recently switched from Zipabox to HC3. Unfortunately there are all sorts of issues which I didn't have with my previous gateway. My configuration (only a few Z-Wave devices, Harmony, HUE) appears to be complete and working. I'm using the latest firmware (5.021.38). Devices and scripts respond to web interface, However, the Home Center iOS app suddenly won't connect to the HC3 anymore, showing a message "your home center is not fully configured yet". Does anyone else see this issue?

Fibaro support recommended to do a factory reset, which I did. However, even though the app is connecting again, I can no longer add any of my Z-Wave devices again, so I went back to my latest cloud backup. So in other words: I'm stuck. 

Does anyone else see these same issues? 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

2 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Gaff said:

Fibaro support recommended to do a factory reset, which I did. However, even though the app is connecting again, I can no longer add any of my Z-Wave devices again, so I went back to my latest cloud backup. So in other words: I'm stuck. 

Does anyone else see these same issues? 

If you do a factory reset, after the reset you have to exclude youre devices first and then you can include them again.

Guest Gaff
  • Inquirer
  • On 3/13/2020 at 5:45 PM, akatar said:

If you do a factory reset, after the reset you have to exclude youre devices first and then you can include them again.

I think that’s what I did with the smoke detector I used to test inclusion. Anyone here with HC3? Do you see the „Smart Home“ LED flashing while you‘re in adding mode?