Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

When do you plan the next update to HC3?

Promaetheus

Question

Dear Fibaro Team! When do you plan the next update for the HC3? And will you support 433MHz and Zigbee with this Update? This was one reason why i decided for HC3 instead of an other system.

Thanks for your informations

Alex

9 answers to this question

Fibaro is not following this forum in general. You have to contact Fibaro directly to get an answer. That said, Fibaro has a history of not making its development plans public. 

Edited by Thomasn
  • Like 1

What @Thomasn said, plus:

Alpha version of next release is being tested by closed group right now. No Zigbee, no 433 MHz. Of course, that might change when it is ready to go to the beta stage but as mentioned before, no ETA. I would not hold my breath for Zigbee though...

Don't ask for details. I have said too much already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Inquirer
  • Thank you very much. So this is very disappointing. I saw the product advertising with promoting 433Mhz and so on. This was why i chose HC3 instead of an other system.

Very sad. So i have the choice to wait with my 15 venetian blinds and 2 other 433Mhz devices until the 433 is supported or i have to buy about 20 roller shutter controllers 3. Very very disappointing.

5 hours ago, petergebruers said:

Alpha version of next release is being tested by closed group right now.

There will always be an Alpha release, even after the release of the stable version.

According to Fibaro Zigbee and so on will be released later this year. A release on 31-12-2020, is still later this year and will be NOT a broken promise.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Flash said:

There will always be an Alpha release, even after the release of the stable version.

True, but I would put more weight on the second part of my sentence: Alpha version of next release is being tested by closed group right now.

By "closed group" I mean a team of end-users, like me, not Fibaro employees. I am testing it right now.

3 hours ago, Promaetheus said:

So this is very disappointing

To me it seems actually just like expected :-)

• Inquirer
  • Thank you for your answers. I just ordered the 20 roller shutter 3. cause end of this year is too late. :(

By the way,  the new issue which need to be solved immediately by fibaro support team is stop adding device after maybe (30) devices. You can delete devices but can't add. If you decide to add a new device you have to downgrade the firmware before 5.21.38. 

Well after a few bumps mine stopped adding at 115 devices.

Now it just goes straight to learn mode error and fibaro support is not responding anymore...