Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Jak poprawnie podłączyć Pralko-suszarka SAMSUNG WD90N740NOA QuickDrive

Domek

Question

Dzień dobry,

Jak poprawnie skonfigurować  Pralko-suszarka SAMSUNG WD90N740NOA QuickDrive w systemie fibaro? System Fibaro połączyłem z kontem samsung i pralka automatycznie się dodała. Pralka ukazuje się wraz z innymi urządzeniami, ale jedyne co wyskakuje wysyłam w załączniku. Czy da się jakoś to zaprogramować aby wykorzystać funkcje tej pralki ( w aplikacji smartthings dostępne są zdalnie wszystkie funkcje pralki). Pozdrawiam

Please login or register to see this attachment.

1 answer to this question

Good morning,

I have the same problem, how do I correctly configure the SAMSUNG QuickDrive washing machine in a Fibaro system? I connected the Fibaro system to my samsung account and the washing machine was automatically added. The washing machine appears fine, is it possible to program it in some way to use the functions of this washing machine (in the smartthings application, all functions of the washing machine are available remotely) the buttons of the fibaro plugin (Action control Run-Cancel) do not work, the command and fibaro:call(566, "setOperationState", "Run") does not work either.
how is it possible to drive the washer module
. Greetings .

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2020_05/image.png.869c8500d3fea4b62dea3f5a20f0e9f1.png" />

Edited by Philippe789