Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Activate manual scene with ZRC-90 (HC3)

Renaixsence

Question

I want to activate a manual scene (Vaatwas Timer (number 2 in the picture)) with my ZRC-90.

In this case I created a scene (Timer Vaatwas Active (number 1 in the picture)) that should activate the manual scene "Vaatwas Timer".

The scene “Vaatwas Timer” is a manual scene and set to a certain time. I do not want this scene to be active every day at the programmed time and therefore I only want it to be active after I push and hold button 8 on my ZRC-90.

As soon as I push button 8 the other scene is activated and does not wait until the time that is set in the scene. What do I need to do so that when I’ve pushed the botton, the scene “Vaatwas Timer” is active but not triggerd and turns on my dishwasher immediately.

Short: when I hold down button 8 on my ZRC-90 I want my dishwasher (connected to the powerplug “Vaatwas PP2") to start at 23:30 the day I push the button and not immediately

Button 8 hold --> activate Scene "Vaatwas Timer" --> Scene starts dishwasher at 23:30 as set in the scene

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by Renaixsence
Forgot to mention something (added (HC3))

5 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • 19 minutes ago, 10der said:

Thank you but …..I am using Fibaro Home Center 3 and don't have the above nor can I see an answer to my question :-( 

i a m too. HC3. and yes again it's "central event" and you should hook it.

Edited by 10der

• Inquirer
  • I've solved it with a variable that I added to the first scene ( sets the variable to "1").

The second scene now only runs when the variable is set to "1"  (when Time = xx:xx AND Variable = 1). After the scene has run it resets the variable to "0" so it only runs the next time after I pushed the button (so it's not active every day)

By the way, how can a make my own diagram as posted in the answer on Tuesday 05/05/2020

Edited by Renaixsence