Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Time Range Scene on HC3

Razvanv

Question

I can't get a scene to work if I add a time interval. It looks ok but is not working and I don't know what I do wrong.

It works if I remove the Time Range block...  Please help!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

1 answer to this question

Does it work when you click on the "run button" ?

Is the scene created as an "auto scene" ?

Did you already try with "Use as trigger" activated in the Time range block ?

I'm just wondering because a have scenes myself that only works when I activate all blocks with "Use as trigger" (don't ask me why, maybe a bug :-( )

Fibaro says : " If unchecked, it will act as a condition only and will not run the scene. " and even if the block only acts as a condition and not as a trigger I have to check it to make the scene run.

This is my scene :

I use another scene to set the variable "Timer_active" to 1 so that the second scene (see picture) only runs at 01:30 when both conditions are met ( time AND variable set to 1) but when I don't check the box under the variable (use as trigger) the scene doesn't run and for me the Time is the trigger and not the to conditions.

Even if the variable acts as a condition only (as Fibaro states) it should work (according to my logic)…. but it doesn't when it's not checked

Please login or register to see this attachment.