Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HC3: UNIFI presence

10der

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I did indeed have an ! in my password. I now just have upper and lower case litters and still getting the same error. 

Any ideas?

[20.08.2021] [18:22:00] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP150]: loginUnifi() succeed

[20.08.2021] [18:22:10] [TRACE] [QUICKAPP150]: checkMacUnifi() succeed

[20.08.2021] [18:22:10] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP150]: QuickApp crashed

[20.08.2021] [18:22:10] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP150]: /usr/share/lua/5.3/json/decode/util.lua:35: unexpected character @ character: 2 1:2 [<] line:

[20.08.2021] [18:23:00] [WARNING] [QUICKAPP150]: Variable away delay not found

[20.08.2021] [18:23:00] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP150]: onInit(): away delay equals frequency

[20.08.2021] [18:23:00] [TRACE] [QUICKAPP150]: setPresenceStatus() called: Unknown

Also, this is the controller url that I'm using: - https://10.10.1.230/network/site/default/dashboard/

you have an udm?

if so, there is a change that qa does not communicate with unifi os

Just now, Hallamnet said:

Sorry, I should have said, I have a Unifi Cloud Key Gen 2 Pro. 

yes, that is running unifi os, cloud key gen1 runs other software

• Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, Hallamnet said:

Sorry, I should have said, I have a Unifi Cloud Key Gen 2 Pro. 

I am also. It works for me

Aha, i did not know, the plugin i use for unifi, you have to choose wich cloudkey you are using. so i assumed that they comminucatie different

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I am using homeseer 4, this is the unifi plugin for that, you see every unifi device you have

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by akatar
    • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, akatar said:

I am using homeseer 4, this is the unifi plugin for that, you see every unifi device you have

Ok thanks :)  

Another extra piece of extra software, to achieve what i want with the HC3 :P

I will end up with a shitload of extra hardware running stuff that the HC3 cant.

Just now, ppeterr said:

Ok thanks :)  

Another extra piece of extra software, to achieve what i want with the HC3 :P

I will end up with a shitload of extra hardware running stuff that the HC3 cant.

I only use hc3 for zwave, all the other stuff i use homseer for

To be honest, zwave is the only thing that works great on hc3

1 minute ago, akatar said:

I only use hc3 for zwave, all the other stuff i use homseer for

To be honest, zwave is the only thing that works great on hc3

Ahh wel, i'm pretty fresh. But still happy with it all. It all looks very stable, for what i am doing with the HC3.

My problem is that i always want more, beyond the capabilities of the hardware. And well...thats pretty fast

for the HC3. Anyway Homeseer aint that expensive, might be worth to look into it one day.

1 minute ago, ppeterr said:

Ahh wel, i'm pretty fresh. But still happy with it all. It all looks very stable, for what i am doing with the HC3.

My problem is that i always want more, beyond the capabilities of the hardware. And well...thats pretty fast

for the HC3. Anyway Homeseer aint that expensive, might be worth to look into it one day.

I bought homseer 2 secondhand, and upgraded to hs3 to hs4 every update was 60 euro's orso

Just browse to the plugins for hs4

funny thing....

for most zwave controllers is a plugin for homeseer, vera, smarthingshub, hubitat etc but not for fibaro homecenter, i guess nobody wants that :)

• Thanks 1

Well there might be a solution for the udmp+rpi+(influx maybe)

18 hours ago, ppeterr said:

One of the things i actually use and afaik not possible with fibaro is sending chat messages with telegram to homeseer.

It sent me updates (the ones i want) and i can sent a message if i want the system to do something when i am around or not

9 minutes ago, akatar said:

One of the things i actually use and afaik not possible with fibaro is sending chat messages with telegram to homeseer.

It sent me updates (the ones i want) and i can sent a message if i want the system to do something when i am around or not

Thing is, that one of the main purposes of the hc3 in my opinion, is to combine all that have around the house and

use that from one platform. Or at least, that was my plan. I think that's not gonna work out like that.  The last few months

i've been adding more hubs/rpi's/sensors etc then the last 5 years :)

I like it a lot till now how everything works. But its getting more complex with every idea to work out.

Maybe it's fair to say, that sometimes the limitation is my knowledge. But well....i'm willing to learn.

I wonder, what kind of things you want to do, by sending a msg through telegram?

Getting really off-topic with all of this :)

Anyway Upoller is a script that indexes all functions from a udm/p usg etc. And puts that in influxdb.

it seems it got a API. So maybe...just maybe i can work out how to fetch the info about who is connected to the network.

@ppeterr I do not use the apps that belongs to the system, i don't want to scroll to stuff

If i want to (example) turn on my poolpump for an extra round, i just sent an app: poolpump on

If there is someone that want to enter my home and have a key but don't have the alarmcode, this happens i simply sent an app: alarm off

The mesages i get for example

we got mail (real mail) 

there is someone at the door 

etc

• Like 1

and true story

i have pirs around my house to turn on the ouside light, but they only work to 2 oclock in the morning, once every couple of weeks i go to a couple of friends to drink.

When i come back it's after 2 oclock and i sent an app to turn on the lights then, to drunk to do it any other way