Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

iEast Player HC3

DJSUCHAR

Question

Witam koledzy  . Posiadam na HC 2 odtwarzacz iEast Player i poprzez VD uruchamia mi codziennie radio RMF . Mam pytanie czy próbował ktoś uruchomić iEast na HC3 ? Nie mam pojęcia jak to zrobić W QUICK APPS a Centrala HC2 działa już u mnie tylko po to żeby uruchamiać ieast Player ;/ czyli trochę lipa :( Proszę o pomoc.  Pozdrawiam 

napisz do nich, moze jest juz gotowe do HC3

Please login or register to see this link.

• Inquirer
  • Dzięki za wskazówkę . Napisałem maila zobaczymy czy się odezwą . Pozdro.

• Inquirer
  • Chyba olali bo odzewu brak ;/ napisałem jeszcze jednego maila . Chyba czas kupić Sonosa . Swoją drogą jest szansa aby głośniki z chromecastem działały z fibaro ? Mam w domu 4 szt. JBL Playlist .Pozdrawiam 

Przepraszam, pochodzi z kompilatora:
    Cześć,
    z podobnej desperacji stworzyłem własną kontrolę jakości tylko na potrzeby słuchania radia w iEAST. Mam dwa serpentyny. Jeden w Wi-Fi, drugi w ETHernet. Nie jest to takie skomplikowane, ale nie mam go gotowego do publikacji i nie ma czasu, aby go ukończyć. Włączam radio używając sceny z przyciskiem kontrolera NodON. Załączam zdjęcie tego, jak to dla mnie wygląda. Zaczekaj, odłożę tutaj ukończoną kontrolę jakości na czas.
    Rozwiązuję problemy z multiroom. Stara implementacja została zmodyfikowana i nie można po prostu dodać urządzenia podrzędnego (tylko usunąć lub maskować / odblokować).
    eM.

I'm sorry, it's from the compiler:
    Hi,
    out of similar desperation, I made my own QA just for playing radio on iEAST. I have two streamers. One on Wi-Fi, the other on ETHernet. It's not that complicated, but I don't have it ready for publishing and there's no time to finish it. I turn on the radio using the scene with the button from the NodON controller. I enclose a picture of what it looks like for me. Hold on, I'll put the finished QA here in time.
    I solve problems with multiroom. The old implementation is changed and you can't simply add a slave (just remove or mask / unmask).
    eM.

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2020_06/image.png.b1c6c36a75855eacb67cd479c637d385.png" />

• Inquirer
  • Dzięki Martin_N ale nie za bardzo rozumiem jak to zrobiłeś :(  Dziś dostałem maila od firmy  iEast z odnośnikiem w mailu do integracji z centralą HC2 . Oni chyba nawet nie zajarzyli  że na rynku jest nowa centrala HC3 :) buuuuuuuaaaahhhhaaahaaa . Szok Normanie szok . Pozdrawiam oto odpowiedź od ieast :

Cytat

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your email.

Please use the following link for the integration.

Edited by DJSUCHAR

Chcę teraz zrobić wersję Light. Jeśli potrzebujesz tylko radia, planuję prostą konfigurację stacji przy użyciu zmiennych w ustawieniach urządzenia (abyś nie musiał ingerować w kod).
    Zobaczę, jak mi idzie z czasem, może za tydzień mógłbym tu coś wysłać.

• Inquirer
  • Hej Martin_N Dziękuje !. Podpowiedz mi gdzie zmienić adres URL stacji  w tym QA ? 

@DJSUCHAR

To jest wersja Lite. Możesz używać tylko wewnętrznych ustawień wstępnych urządzenia. Włącz iEast swoje ulubione stacje i zapisuj. Następnie możesz przywołać te ustawienia z Szybkiej aplikacji.

Mam bardziej rozbudowaną Szybką aplikację, w której możesz wprowadzić opcjonalne adresy URL. Ale nie jest jeszcze w takim stanie, jaki sobie wyobrażam.

This is the Lite version. You can only use the device's internal presets. Tune in to iEast your favorite stations and save. You can then recall these settings from the Quick App.

I have a more extensive Quick App where you can enter optional URLs. But it is not yet in the state I imagine.

1) select your radio station

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Thanks 1

Hello, I just discovered some type of bug on ieast quick app. I know that app is on 1.0.0v but that bug is important. When connected device is offline, HC3 still tries to connect and it shows information "error fcDeviceStates 192.168.86.29: "Operation canceled"" . It should reconnect in similar way as z-wave devices.  After 5 or 10 empty recall to connect quick app should switch to manual refresh/reconect. Now the HC3 tries to reconnect every 10 seconds. 

6 hours ago, Abram said:

Hello, I just discovered some type of bug on ieast quick app. I know that app is on 1.0.0v but that bug is important. When connected device is offline, HC3 still tries to connect and it shows information "error fcDeviceStates 192.168.86.29: "Operation canceled"" . It should reconnect in similar way as z-wave devices.  After 5 or 10 empty recall to connect quick app should switch to manual refresh/reconect. Now the HC3 tries to reconnect every 10 seconds. 

I understand the problem.
    In fact, I've never encountered it, because I never turn off the streamer. Why - it cannot then be turned on. WoL does not work on it and therefore it is necessary to reach it. Turn off to disconnect from the site.
    I'll make a QA adjustment so she can solve these things.
    Please hold on.

You can try changing the DebugMode variable to 1 and save. The status should be read manually on the FCx keys.

Hello, I've just discovered another problem. After nearly two weeks of using your QuickApp, after some restarts of ieast device HC3 started to give some error about fcPlayerStates. [09.09.2020] [00:04:34] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP495]: error fcPlayerStates: "Operation canceled". That prompt is happening only when player status is STOP. When status is PAUSE then it work properly. 

Bart

On 8/20/2020 at 8:01 AM, Martin_N said:

Please, can we continue here?

22 hours ago, Abram said:

Hello, I've just discovered another problem. After nearly two weeks of using your QuickApp, after some restarts of ieast device HC3 started to give some error about fcPlayerStates. [09.09.2020] [00:04:34] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP495]: error fcPlayerStates: "Operation canceled". That prompt is happening only when player status is STOP. When status is PAUSE then it work properly. 

Bart

NOOOOOO

?

Guys from iEast moved to new company (about 2 years ago) and we have now new family of players called Arylic with full HC2/HC3 support:

They have complete devices, but also much chepaer DIY boards, to build own device (ex. put inside old speaker, etc).

See 

Edited by Albert

6 hours ago, Albert said:

Os caras da iEast mudaram-se para uma nova empresa (cerca de 2 anos atrás) e agora temos uma nova família de jogadores chamada Arylic com suporte completo HC2 / HC3:

Eles têm dispositivos completos, mas também muitas placas DIY chepaer, para construir seu próprio dispositivo (por exemplo, colocar dentro de um alto-falante antigo, etc).

Veja 

Albert@,

Please login or register to see this code.

tks

Differences in API and data structures returned in response to API calls may cause that other brands will not work or work partly.  Basic functions will probably work. Advanced functions as Multiroom configuration rather will not work. Arylic develops own firmwares, and as I see, quality of their solutions is above iEast and others. Their mobile app, 4Stream, supports more languages, inc. Polish language too.