Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Cannot set Dimmer 2 to pairing state

julkobg

Question

Hi All,

After rearranging some modules in my home I am not able to pair a Dimmer 2 module again. The new set up is  2-wire set up. I followed the instructions for reseting the module through B-button (even tried with Reconfiguration from my HC2 before removing it from the controller). When I press and hold the B-button there is now indication for reseting or entering the menu. Only stay green lough is on. 

I removed it from HC2 without following the instruction for "Removing (Exclusion)" from the Z-wave network, but as I said I was not able to bring the pairing state by holding B-button. 

I tried pressing B-button 3 times or switching no/off 3 times S1 when HC2 is in adding mode to pair it again, but no success.

No meter what I do the lights are aways on (14x5W led lights GU10), green led light is on, not letting me to reset ot pair again.  

1 answer to this question

First try to exclude the device again (it doesnt have to be known to the HC2, you can exclude it anyway)

And to include try very fast pressing more than three times (like 5 or 10 times) That helped me.