Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Intercom Control

xTr

Question

So I've setup the intercom using the app.

I'm unable to configure anything at all - like no settings panel or anything ( android ) the ring functionallity works  along with talking/video/opening in both ways, but that's it, cant add new users or modify settings.

The MJPEG stream works fine via http and local ip, the API seems to work fine as well.

However when I try to use the web app 

Please login or register to see this link.

I get response:

This is not a valid IP address of the FIBARO Intercom.

And yes, the ip is valid local address ( 192.168.3.XXX ) and the device I'm accessing from is on same subnet.

So I can't access settings in android app? And can't access webpage either. I did factory reset once already.

3 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • So the good news is I figured its possible to access the panel via:

Works! Great. But I still am completely unable to have the mobile app working in Local mode, not Remote. Any ideas? Is this supposed to work on Android right now?

Edited by xTr

How did you get it to work? I've tried countless times and it's not working for me. Android app doesn't give me a settings panel and I can''t connect to the web app as it gives me the IP address not valid response.. I have tried everything I can think of..

• Inquirer
  • W dniu 13.06.2020 o 17:47, Alex M napisał:

How did you get it to work? I've tried countless times and it's not working for me. Android app doesn't give me a settings panel and I can''t connect to the web app as it gives me the IP address not valid response.. I have tried everything I can think of..

Not sure if you figured it out, but apparently android version is only for call support / initial setup right now.

For web panel I've used either

where XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is your intercom local address

I did end up installing the device, but not sure if I'm not regretting the purchase already, I have a outside Unifi WiFi router set like 8meters away from the device with only wall being the one it's installed in and wifi signal is only like 50-60%-ish.

It disconnected like 3 times already and just stuck in reconnect wifi loop unable to connect for hours ( while other devices using that router work just fine ). I was forced to restart the device with power breakers.

When set to NVR record 24/7 on my Synology NAS the ping to the device is like:

Please login or register to see this code.

When turning off the NVR record the ms is 1ms/50-60ms spikes.

Bandwith should be fine, so I think that's device lagging behind?

Edited by xTr