Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

FGBS-222 - Smart Implant - Parameter 20 fehlt

AlexK88

Question

Hallo,

ich habe den Fibaro Implant inkludiert. Nun habe ich 2 analoge Sensoren angeschlossen und möchte die Parameter 20 ändern. Diese kann ich aber nirgends finden. Woran kann das liegen?

Vielen Dank

Alex

4 answers to this question

Hallo @AlexK88

Einige der noch existierenden Parameter sind nicht in den Vorgabe endhalten.
Dann musst du den Haken bei "Vorlage für Parameter verwenden" rausnehmen und den Parameter einfügen. Danach kannst du dann den Parameter einstellen.

Hier wird dir kaum einer auf Deutsch antworten da das hier ein Englischsprachiges Forum ist.

Versuche es bei 

Please login or register to see this link.

das ist ein Deutsches Forum.

Some of the parameters that still exist are not included in the specification.
Then you have to uncheck "Use template for parameters" and insert the parameter. Then you can then set the parameter.

Hardly anyone will answer you in German here as this is an English-language forum.

Edited by FBerges
  • Like 1

Select the  smart implant from the list of many devices that were installed when you included it. Parameter 20 and 21 are the Local Protection buttons in the advanced tab. 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Inquirer
  • Hello, thanks for fast reply. I used a ds18b20 sensor and then the options were visible. I think, that the analogue sensors are not working. Now I see the temperature I want to see.

The Problem is now, that I want to connect a second ds18b20. If I connect 2 sensors with the same cable length (3m), all is working. Now I have a cable (10m) between the Fibaro Implant and one of the ds18b20. If I connect one of the ds18b20 at a time, it is working, too. If I connect both sensors at a time with different cable lengths it is not working. Both Sensors are not working.

Is there a Problem with the impedancy because of the different cable lengths?

Thank you for helping.

As per smart implant manual :

Do not connect other sensors than DS18B20 or DHT22 to SP and SD terminals,

Do not connect sensors to SP and SD terminals with wires longer than 3 meters,