Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

First time user HC3

• Topic Author
  • I'm just afraid that it is to advanced for me because i'm not a programmer, and block scenes is more my thing. And nothing works now that I switched to hc3, so hopefully after reading up here in the forum i can learn to use it properly.             

Guest Freddan67
    22 minutes ago, LasseSorensen said:

I'm just afraid that it is to advanced for me because i'm not a programmer, and block scenes is more my thing. And nothing works now that I switched to hc3, so hopefully after reading up here in the forum i can learn to use it properly.             

What is your problem ?. Tell us we'll see if we can help you with anything.

• Topic Author
  • I got all components registered on the hc, and make scenes, but the 2-channel scene button is not working. And it doesn't seem to be a function to if you can see when a switch is activated, as it was in hcLite.

I've got 2x scene-switches, and both are registeret, but will not work when activated.

Also 1 dimmer switch worked for some hours, but now has no connection, but the dimmer works manually. I deleted it, and now i can't reconnect it.

I am seriously considering connecting hcLite back up, since i've got that working on the first try...

Guest Freddan67

What is it? I had something similar with fibaro keyfob. A factory reset and then they worked, give it a try

On 6/16/2020 at 11:55 AM, LasseSorensen said:

Also 1 dimmer switch worked for some hours, but now has no connection, but the dimmer works manually. I deleted it, and now i can't reconnect it.

Try again the "remove device" function of the dimmer in the HC3.

Even it's not included, you can do an exclusion at all time.

Maybe it didn't do a proper exclusion.

Then include again.

Edited by Flash