Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

RFWC5DW controller by Eaton

AVe

did anybody used the 5 button scene controller RFWC5DW controller by Eaton, to trigger scenes in HCL?

it shows only as a remote control icon. it looks beautiful but i can't make it work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Topic Author
  • nothing to set in advanced tab. it looks like fibaro is not very interested in the usa market, most of the compatibility is geared towards european products, or the fibaro ones, that look like toys. i'm ready to give up on fibaro, a typical east european company, after they made some money, looks like they don't care anymore.

• 2 months later...
    On 8/3/2020 at 4:22 AM, AVe said:

nothing to set in advanced tab. it looks like fibaro is not very interested in the usa market, most of the compatibility is geared towards european products, or the fibaro ones, that look like toys. i'm ready to give up on fibaro, a typical east european company, after they made some money, looks like they don't care anymore.

Ucideltoaca!