Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

node information, z wave path

kopek

Hello,

I wonder how I can query route information for hc2.n ?! or that a route could possibly be changed? I'm a simple user, but unfortunately I'm starting to get annoyed that the Remotec IR extender is constantly "disconnected", becoming inactive. I control the climate with it - mainly for heating / cooling a basement house. If I import and reinstall it works properly for about 1 week and then always disconnects. if "pushes" and becomes active again it will be active for about 1 day, then it will be inactive again.

Can you help sy with what to do with him ?!

Thanks!

Hello. There is no easy way unfortunately. Check forum for Zniffer information. All the other ways are unreliable. I also had similar situation also with Remotec device. But the root of the issue was in one of relay switches which was not properly configured and spammed the network. So I recommend making a Zniffer. 

• Like 1

I agree with @baskalex , you can get some information from HC2 api but the data can be misleading so Zniffer imho is the right tool.

Need more info. How many nodes do you have? Have you tried "mesh reconfigure"? Is this a "far away node"?

Have you read about Z-Wave routing and done "basic maintenance" like lower reporting frequency of modules?