HC2 & HCL Master and Slave Issues after Transfer

Hi guys I want to share my expericence in migrating and integrating a HC2 with 3 HCL.

The project considered originally 4 HCL’s, and in the end the client decided that he wanted to acces only one location and control everything from there.

So the next step was migrating from HCL to HC2, a process a little confusing, but in the end was working; I updated everything to firmware 4.6 and tried to add the HCL’s to the HC2, with no luck 
I tried from another HC2 and also no luck, (strange that another HC2 couldn´t add the HCL´s ). So I started asking for help and some colleagues recommended to test using the HC2 from scratch, (erase everything to factory restore) and that finally did the trick. I have to say that auto search didn’t work, and I had to type the IP manually.

So my theory is that the migration process must have done some block configuration in the HC2 because the operating system was coming from the HCL which doesn’t allow slaves.

What do you think??