Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HEOS integration

ArjanP

Question

Hello,

I have a brand spanking new HC3. And i want to integrate my HEOS speakers. But when i hit the sync butten noting happens. I have a HEOS 3 and 5 (both v1). Any ideas?

9 answers to this question

I have the same issue .... it is unable to make connection/Sync.

It was working perfectly on HC2

Edited by Chocolat

I have Denon AVR-X2500H which worked well on HC2, but on HC3 doesn't work at all.

there is currently small (however still show-stopper) bug on HC3, which stopps all Device using UDP discovery from proper work, it is the internal Firewall in HC3 blocking bit too much ?. I published solution for self-made Quick Apps, that can be used as well for plugins, however Fibaro need to add it -> 

Please login or register to see this link.

Fibaro is aware of that and will fix it. That means you have to wait till next firmware release (or create your own Quick App to control Heos if you can't wait).

The HC3 updates goes way to slow!!!

i am starting to regret choosing Fibaro. ......

Me too. I have the same issue. I installed the app on my HC3 and i look this message "Exhausted scan retry limit - connect your HEOS Players to local LAN and press Save button in Advanced plugin view"

On 27-1-2021 at 21:40, TSN2 said:

De HC3-updates gaan veel te langzaam!!!

ik begin spijt te krijgen dat ik voor Fibaro heb gekozen. ......

Nou na de update V5.071.52 ziet hij de speakers wel. maar zonder instelling, bv volume instelling, maar er zit schot in.

Waarschijnlijk hebben we in dit tempo voor de kerst een werkende Heos plugin. Waarschijnlijk wel de kerst van 2025!

• Like 1

For me, the plugin found the speakers correctly - but it is not possible to control them. The preview tab is empty. Fibaro support responds once every 2 weeks with answers that do not contribute to the matter - I am starting to regret choosing Fibaro :(