Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro, give us back Sankotronic!

Bodyart

Hello, @T.Konopka, @A.Socha, @K.Drozynski, @K.Drozynsky, @M.Baranowski, @I.Srodka,

Please Give us back @Sankotronic, who's account got mismatched, mallformed, lost, or whatever happend to his account.

Please recover his account as soon as possible!

That mistake is really disastrous and unforgivable as he is one of the briliant  contributors of this forum.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Sincerelly,

Bodyart

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

+1

While you are it, can I have my account back too thank you!

I also wrote to support several times and nothing was done until I just gave up and setup a new account.

Edited by alex88
  • Thanks 2

It would be good to know what causes accounts to dissapear.  Is it a couple of months of inactivity?  I created an account to ask some questions before I purchased my HC, then by the time I bought it and came back on here, the account was gone.  I had to create a new account.  My content seems to have gone as well - I don't mind as they were basic questions at that point - but one of the great things about a forum is being able to search previous users' discussions.

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for support!

I really hope that they will manage to restore my account otherwise I will not be able to update my work once I'm back home.

I also like to know why account was lost and how to prevent this to happen again.

Kind regards from South China Sea

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Sankotronic said:

I really hope that they will manage to restore my account otherwise I will not be able to update my work once I'm back home.

I also like to know why account was lost and how to prevent this to happen again.

If they don't love you leave them. They do not deserve you.

• Like 1
  • Topic Author
  • Hey Fibaro, are you unable to do it right ?!?

23 hours ago, K.Drozynsky said:

I am deeply sorry for this very unfortunate situation. I have already escalated the problem to have it fixed ASAP.

Whats the status @K.Drozynsky??  Can you restore all Zoran's great work???

• Like 1
    • Thanks 2
    22 hours ago, Sankotronic said:

My 7-years old account also was lost after they switched authentication to fibaro-id on the forum.. initially they merged it with the new one but then after a month or so the new account disappeared and there was no way to recover, apparently.. so I hope they manage to recover your account and then I will also ask again for mine... :-)

Good luck

R

• Thanks 1
    On 8/5/2020 at 8:41 AM, K.Drozynsky said:

to have it fixed ASAP

Fibaro's time scale in my point of view:

ASAP = a month or two

immediately = 6 monthes

quick = a year

soon = never

• Like 3
    • Thanks 1

+1, Please fix Sankotronics account quickly! He is one of the top contributors here, and without his help, I would not have my home automation system where it is today.

• Thanks 1

Please fix this and reconsider the coupling of "just" a forum account and the fibaro ID. 

The fibaro ID is linked directly to our houses and personal lives, always hated the coupling, I'm no security expert but it doesn't feel right from the start!

Jim

• Thanks 3
  • Topic Author
  • Fibaro is painful silent... They could at least inform us. When @T.Konopka

Was admin he acted here,but since the admins changed they seem to ignore the whole forum.

@Bodyart they are working on that my profil is a exaple of that (My Post are again main :))

• Topic Author
  • Thank you @A.Socha for your reaction. At least we know, that something is happening.
    Did I understand you right, that your profile was used to discover how to recover @Sankotronic his profile?

Do you, or one of your colleagues have any ideas, how that could happen? I'm asking this, because more users lost their profiles the same way as it happened to @Sankotronic.

When @Sankotronic lost his profile, his posting were signed by "Guest Sankotronic" and after some days it changed to "Guest" only, which was very odd!

Let us hope, that your colleagues will succeed soon.

Again, thank you very much for letting us know something.

Hello @K.Drozynsky, can you PLEASE respond about the status of this issue?

Kind regards,

Edited by Bodyart