Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro, give us back Sankotronic!

Bodyart

5 minut temu, Bodyart napisał:

Did I understand you right, that your profile was used to discover how to recover @Sankotronic his profile?

Yes

5 minut temu, Bodyart napisał:

Do you, or one of your colleagues have any ideas, how that could happen? I'm asking this, because more users lost their profiles the same way as it happened to @Sankotronic.

We found a problem and fixed it

• Topic Author
  • 8 minutes ago, A.Socha said:

We found a problem and fixed it

Thank you very much dear @A.Socha! I wish all Fibaro personnel was like you! Very much appreciated!

Unfortunatelly all postings by @Sankotronic are still signed by Guest :-( so i don't uderstand what exactly was fixed.

Edited by Bodyart

@Bodyart please give it a moment to sync in, I didn't want to return with an update until all was clear. Some of the content should already be assigned to the rightful owner again. Here is an example:

• Topic Author
  • Hooraaayyyyyy.

So when everything will be synced back we only need to give Zoran back his likes he had before this disaster. Unfortunately I'm not able to do it,  because a user is limited to only few (5) likes per day.

At the moment Zoran is an expert with newbies likes.

Edited by Bodyart
    • Like 2

Hello all and thank you very much for your support. THANK YOU!

I also want to give special thanks to @A.Socha, @K.Drozynsky and others that restored my account. THANK YOU!

Kind regards

Sankotronic :-) 

• Like 6

Welcome back to Sankotronic

From fans looking forward to your great solution

• Like 1
  • Topic Author
  • Hello, @K.Drozynsky,

after waiting some days for the synchronization of @Sankotronic account as you stated, i still see most of his postings signed by Guest.

Is there any explanation for this?

Can his postings be assigned to his original account again as it was before this disaster?

Hi @Bodyart ,

Almost everything is restored. I have lost followers and content that I followed. Also some of my account settings was reset like avatar, signature, about me text, but that is something I can restore myself.

All my posts I can now edit. Fibaro did a very good job on restoring my account and I'm very grateful!

Since follow links are all lost please renew it if you still wish to follow me :-)  I will also renew my follow links when I get a bit of free time.

Can't wait to get back home and continue work on UHAS.

• Like 6

Welcome back @Sankotronic

Many of users like me owe their setups thanks to your great contribution to the forum?

@A.Socha @K.Drozynsky @T.Konopka
    I could have missed it, but is there an explanation of why accounts disappear??

Would be useful to know it so we all can prevent it from happening

Edited by kevin

Please fix Sankotronics account quickly! He is one of the top contributors here, and without his help, I would not have my home automation system where it is today.

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by Juliee

I would like to help :) and here is the official 

Please login or register to see this link.

Icon set :) It's the best quality I could find, please give it a try :)

95449503_Sankotronic2.png.fe19e0db943fe6e5c84bd8b21ce93b90.png1576298978_Sankotronic1.jpg.ccffcc39e26cb90ff182bb763383de7d.jpg