Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

The Marketplace has no forum space

Martin_N

Hello gentlemen, @T.Konopka, @A.Socha, @K.Drozynski,

I'm glad I helped edit my favorite FIBARO forum so that the download section for Quck Apps starts working.
But I also asked here how it is with QA support on the Marketplace. See my post:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Maybe it would like to expand the Download section, or another one with the Marketplace section. This is not a duplication for downloading, let it remain on the Marketplace, but a place where you can discuss the application, do user support, etc.
After all, supporting users through comments in the Marketplace seems to be quite uncomfortable. Then it ends with the threads being re-inserted into various sections of this forum and making the whole thing confusing.

Please respond. Thanks.
eM.