Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Heltun devices

akatar

Question

Does anyone knwos if the helton devices are supported by fibaro?

Please login or register to see this link.

they really look nice.

Edited by akatar

13 answers to this question

I have the first version of the fan coil thermostats. It works with fibaro. The new version will work with fibaro according to heltun. I am awaiting the arrival of the new version the release date has Ben delayed several times. 

• Like 1

We used the regular Heltun thermostats, (the old and new gen7 one) and they both work fine in the hc2 and hc3. 

• Thanks 1

@Comfortica Thanx for quick response. Good to hear. Look like products that are technically top notch. The question is of course if the company has enough staying power to prevail.

• Inquirer
  • 4 hours ago, 1152 said:

@akatar did you buy any of those Heltun devices, they look tempting indeed.

I did not buy them yet.

I bought this

it works very well in HC2.

I have several HE-TPS-05. Indeed they look nice and are perfect for the Lights control. Integration with temperature, humidity and light measurement provides additional options and simplify the whole system. There are also many parameters to set up for various options. Easy integrated with Fibaro HC3. However some challenges to control blinds directly in the inverse mode. I hope the new Firmware solves the problem.

In my case temperature indication are used in virtual Thermostats of the Fibaro HC3. Very practical solution.

What is your experience in using Heltun?

I bought Heltun quinto, and it took me somte time, while we realized that states are not reported back to Fibaro unless you delete the device's singlechanell lifline group and change it to multilevel. This is the first problem, that you need to make if you want it to work.

The other thing is, tha I cant use them in associations at all. Maybe its a bug, maybe there is some parameter in Heltun that needs to be set in order to work, but we couldn't find anything related to this issue. For this time, we can't user them in associations.

On the other hadn they are really nice, and as a switch they work fine. Many options, many parameteres.

@Neo Andersson 
    I’m John from Heltun support team.

There was such an issue once. Excluding HELTUN device from HC3 and reincluding it should fix the issue.

If not please provide the version of HC3 so we check it.

For such issues you can always contact 

and we will be happy to help you !

• Like 1

Thanks Heltun.. we will try to reinclude. Bytheway, from all other aspects Heltun is a real High End product..little too expensive, but very flexible, lots of options..

• Like 1

Dear Heltun

We have changed the Fibaro smart module to Fibaro double switch. Now the association works. So there is only one question remaining.

How to solve the following situation:

We have a Fibaro light, that is associatied with Heltun switch. If we press Fibaro switch it nicely turns the Heltun on/off and Heltun nicely changes the status as it is required,

However, if we turn on the Heltun button and we go to Fibaro switch it doesnt react until we put the Fibaro back to Off status. So is it possible to make Fibaro switch react to any status of the light with opposite function ?

Ex. We turn off the  light with Heltun. We go to Fibaro switch and press, then it will turn the light On, independently of its current status.

or if we turn the light ON by Heltun  and go to Fibaro switch and press it, than it will turn the light OFF. (now its not possible, we need to turn Fibaro switch first On to be able to turn the light OFF)

I am sorry if its not celar, i hope i could explain it.

Thanks

Edited by Neo Andersson

@Neo AnderssonThis might be too late, I just saw it :/
    If I understood you correctly, I believe when the value of parameter 20 is set to 2 on Fibaro double switch, it should work as needed (please check it).
    Please let me know if it was fixed.

Lucy

image.png.08c77a97068d9b3becce14a6286b6220.png