Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Hcl and hc-2 offline issue while power is on

A_diaa

I got an issue with my controllers both hc-l and hc-2 , the controllers get offline and all LED lights are off although the power and network cables are pluged in and the ethernet port led indicator is flashing . Any ideas how to fix this issue as all my controllers are updated to the last versions 

• Topic Author
  • @akatar all lights were of and the controller was offline from the network although the ethernet light at the back of the controller was lighted up .... all i did is removed the power and put it back in the same power socket and it was back online . This case happened with me with different controllers not the same one . Any tips ? 

@A_diaa The hc2 i had, and sold a long  time ago, crashed every couple of days

The only thing you can do is contact fibaro support and hope they will have a look, perhaps thay can trace a error log or something like that.