Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

FGS 213 Auto off

LucaPp

Question

Hi, maybe a silly question but I'm not able to get it done, I have the 213 connected to a pump for hot water recirculation, it start when a presence variable is set to 1, I would like it shutdown after 30 min automatically,  do you know which way I should go? I set the parameter 10 to Auto off function and than the Par.12 to 30 min...but it does not switch off  automatically, what do I do wrong?

Many thanks upfront for the support

Please login or register to see this attachment.

4 answers to this question

@LucaPp how do you activate the switch? through button s1 (because the autoshut off works for the s1 switch)

or

through zwave command homecenter? then you can also sent a command after 30 min to shutoff

• Inquirer
  • 2 hours ago, akatar said:

@LucaPp how do you activate the switch? through button s1 (because the autoshut off works for the s1 switch)

or

through zwave command homecenter? then you can also sent a command after 30 min to shutoff

Thanks a lot for the answer 

I have a scene (see attached picture) that once the variable presence is = to "in" the switch (thru S1) is turned on. How would looks like the shutoff command? 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Inquirer
  • iti is set as in the first picture to shutoff after 30m3sec (parameter 12) Ricircolo means recirculation , it is a water circuit that keep the hot water running through the house to be readily available at the tap as soon as it is open, this is because the house il big and without it would take 1 min to be hot at the tap