Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Failed notifications, won’t connect on 4G

northyorks82

Question

Intercom and it’s app is driving me mad!

Recent behaviour of app is that it won’t make a call to the intercom on 4G. Will on WiFi though? Preview still works on both?

I still get no notification sometime that intercom has been pressed rendering the whole doorbell pointless!!!

When I get a failed notification I check recording history and it’s marked in history as ‘cancelled call’. How do you even cancel a call from the intercom if it never even notifies you on your iPhone???

Beyond frustrating. The most expensive Fibaro device and the least supported!!!

No recent app updates and bugs bugs bugs!!!!! Support always ask to reset device, change DNS, static IP, and connect via remote due to issues with way Apple handles app.... But why? Shouldn’t the app just work natively? Why should we have to mess about with tech settings that the app should just handle????????

Totally unacceptable for a device that claims to be a Intercom!!!

Completely unreliable, on and off problems since new, no end in sight of a perfect working device years later.

Extremely disappointed. 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet