Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Full API docs?

MartinP

Question

Hi everyone, does anyone know how I can get the full API documentation for the Intercom please? I see posts that state that it's not available for users, so who is it available for then please?
Thanks

Martin

6 answers to this question

I'm also looking for the full API. It's only available for certified Installers.

Noone was yet so kind to leak it for us. Even this would be highly required to "fix" the flaws the intercom comes with.

:(

Edited by kroeatschge

out of curiosity, what (which not already included in link above or in

Please login or register to see this link.

) are you looking for and why?

11 hours ago, kroeatschge said:

Noone was yet so kind to leak it for us.

out of curiosity, what (which not already included in link above or in

Please login or register to see this link.

) are you looking for and why?

hi @tinman,

1. I'm specifically looking for a way to stop the ringing of the intercom and the apps. When I accept a call on 1 device, the others keep ringing. When i decline a call, the others keep ringing. When I open the door using the intercom app or the HC2 plugin, the Apps and the intercom keeps ringing. It's like standing in a disco. It's anoying standing at the door welcoming guests and the intercom keeps flashing and sounding like crazy, phone in the pocket ringing like crazy, tablet on the wall ringing like crazy.
  2. And I'm looking for a way to disable the crappy voice recording. When no one answeres the call it always enteres recording mode. In 2.5 years not a single visitor has figured out he could leave a message. The whole function is pointless.

I contacted fibaro support for both. They didn't offer a way to fix this.

(In reality I gave up on this device already. I'm honestly waiting for it to break so I can justify to myself to throw away this 800€ crap.)

BR - kro